Fantasy Life

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cyborutchi

Reaction score
Hello!

I've had Fantasy Life since the day it came out (actually, two days early ^_^ ) and I've been loving it! I was wondering if anyone else from TamaTalk played it/is playing it. If there's anyone, I would love to hear your oppinions about it and ask you some questions; Which are the jobs you enjoyed the most? Who's your favourite follower? Did it take you long to finish the game?

Now, answering my own questions - The job I like the most is fishing!! I love fishing in games and I really enjoyed doing it in Fantasy Life, it was so much fun! My favourite follower is Odin (I'm not sure if it's called like that in English since I play it in Spanish, if it's not, I'm sorry!). And I actually haven't finished the game yet, though I already have put aroung 26 hours into it! I don't have that much time on my hands right now and, besides that, I don't really want the game to end so I'm neglecting it a bit. It's been like a week since I played for the last time now, but I'm definately picking it up again this week! :)

I looooove it it's adorable! and extreamly addictive I also got it on the date of release like you I love the angler and I think the little pink fish hat you get at the start as a girl is too cute lol but I prefer the magician to be my top favorite ^^ my favorite follower has to be my cat mimi (named after my first pet cat) but if it's from the story line then yes actually I too like Odin I think he's OP compared to the others I've got over 50 hours into the game >.< I can assume I'm pretty close to the end of the story line but I'm trying to drag it out now by leveling other professions before I continue as I don't want it to end however I am excited to try the expansion you can buy :D

I know, it's so cute, right?! It's a pity not many people play it though, I barely know anyone who owns it... And omg, it's taking you long to finish it hahahahaha. I'm definitely buying the dlc too, from what i've seen it's really worth the money! :D

Uh, what is Fantasy Life?
It's a 3DS game released recently in Europe and America that mixes elements of RPG with life simulation ^_^ If you played any of the Rune Factory games, that's pretty much it, except cuter and more complete. It really packed with features and things you can do!

Have you played online with anyone? I play with my friend from back home in the UK and my partner and I find you get much better loot when killing the larger bounty mobs :) got a couple of crystal swords from the dragon up on mt snowpeak where as when I kill it on my own I only get large fang or something silly

Have you played online with anyone? I play with my friend from back home in the UK and my partner and I find you get much better loot when killing the larger bounty mobs :) got a couple of crystal swords from the dragon up on mt snowpeak where as when I kill it on my own I only get large fang or something silly
Yah, i have :) I did connect a couple of times with my boyfriend through local mode. Only thing is that we couldn't go hunting larger mobs because he had less time to play the game than me and he was very underleveled in comparison, so I haven't really fully checked that out yet, unfortunately. But he'll probably catch up on me soon!

What can you do in Fantasy Life?
Wow, if I had to tell you EVERYTHING it'd take waaay too long... I'll leave you this link to a short review ^_^ If you don't like that review I can try and get you another, more detailed one or try and make my own. If you have any specific questions feel free to ask!

It's a 3DS game released recently in Europe and America that mixes elements of RPG with life simulation ^_^ If you played any of the Rune Factory games, that's pretty much it, except cuter and more complete. It really packed with features and things you can do!
Fantasy Life doesn't release in America until tomorrow (10/24/14). Lucky Europe had an earlier release date *so jelly* :p

I can't wait to pick up my reserved copy from Gamestop tomorrow ;)

Fantasy Life originally came out in Japan 2 years ago (December 2012) and became really popular like Animal Crossing did. I heard about this game early last year and have been eagerly waiting ever since for a worldwide release :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Fantasy Life doesn't release in America until tomorrow (10/24/14). Lucky Europe had an earlier release date *so jelly* :p

I can't wait to pick up my reserved copy from Gamestop tomorrow ;)

Fantasy Life originally came out in Japan 2 years ago (December 2012) and became really popular like Animal Crossing did. I heard about this game early last year and have been eagerly waiting ever since for a worldwide release :)
Oh, I always thought it was going to be released at the same time in Europe and America! My bad :p And yesss, I had followed it closely too in hopes they would release it outside Japan some day and I'm so, so grateful they did.

I hope you enjoy the game a lot! You surely will though :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back