HELP with Tamagotchi P's (IM A newbie..)

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MalkiHessa

Reaction score
I just got a new tamagotchi p's three days ago and it is Nokobotchi now, i want it to grow to Yukinkotchi, i'm not sure how i can miss-care or change her personality trait,,

How can i miss care 8+ times?

Ho can i change her personality trait to strength or intelligence?

To change to strength play with a ball you can buy from the tama depa and for intelligence play with the computer :) as for miss cares unfortunately you just have to ignore it when it bleeps out and calls for you until the faces in the bottom right corner go away (honestly I'm terrible at ignoring tamagotchis so when I have to get the 8+ miss cares I just turn it on silent and try not to look at it for 24 hours... they don't seem to run away or anything when they are teenagers so you don't risk having to start again either

EDIT:

I don't know if anyone else has found this but from once the hunger or happiness bars are empty I find they call out once every hour so for 3 miss cares you can just leave it for 3 hours and you're pretty safe if you're unsure leave it for 4 hours with empty bars so for 8 you'd have to have it for most of it's awake time just ignoring it as a teen

Last edited by a moderator:
This is so helpful thank you so much!! <3 i was worried that it might die from hunger xD guess it's not that easy to die,, thanks again!

haha I honestly used to think that too but I was visiting my mum one week in may and I hatched a boy when I wanted a girl really badly to get one of the connection characters but I couldn't find anything to stick in the reset button quick enough so I was a horrible tama parent and I tried to let the baby die but he didn't he turned into a toddler and then a teen and then even evolved into an adult before running away a couple of hours after evolving I should have just raised him properly none the less but I was so busy seeing friends and annoyed that I got another boy that I just kinda... well ignored it lol >.<

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back