What is the first videogame you've ever played?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cyborutchi

Reaction score
Do you remember what game it was?

For me, I think it's Klonoa: Door to Phantomile, for the PlayStation 1 :wub:

(I think I created the topic under the right section, mods correct me and move it if and wrong -and excuse me, too-)

hm, probably mario games/donkey kong for the super nintendo. i used to play them all the time with my grandmother. ^w^

& if we're talking handheld, pokemon emerald! though i didnt really understand it...

Conker's tales for gameboy it was the very first game I ever played I still play it too, it's really weird I mean your a squirrel being helped by acorns....

I believe it was Sonic for the Sega Mega Drive xD *feels super old forever*

Super Mario Advance on the Gameboy Advance SP. It was awesome and I still play occasionally. :)

I think mine might be Mario 3 on the NES, but I do remember playing Pitfall and some other games on the Atari 2600 :D

My first game was a series of educational games that came with my mom's computer. (In 2000, computers were a big deal :D ) I remember playing Madeline games, Carmen Sandiego games, and this one Arthur adventure game.

Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time

was the first video game I've ever played. I even have the original game and Nintendo 64 system from way back then!

New Super Mario Bros! I was about 6 or 7, I think.

Either Lotus Turbo Challenge or Micro Machine Turbo Tournament 96, can't remember...both are for the SEGA Mega Drive II :)

I started gaming in the 80's with my mom, who was the original gamer in the family. Super Mario Bros. and The Legend of Zelda were my first two games, thanks to her. :wub: NES FTW!

i believe it was Hello Kitty: City Dreams for the DS.

that dang fishing game make me smash my DSi in anger and i got grounded for 2 weeks hahahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back