My Mother Lives in the Cherry Blossoms (Pt. 1)

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jujiesings

Reaction score
Warning! This story will make you cry!

In this story, all the tamagotchis are human and have human names. OCs are used.

Mametchi- Mori Daichi

Himespetchi- Mori Aika

Mametchi and Himespetchi's son(OC)- Mori Ichiro

-

Once, there was a young couple who lived deep in the woods; Mori Daichi and Mori Aika. They lived off the land, never using artificial or man-made materials. They hunted deer and rabbits and gathered berries for food. They drank the the cold, fresh water from the spring that ran off of the huge snowy mountain in the distance. They wore clothes they handcrafted themselves by harvesting silk from silk worms and using berries to dye them. They even built their own house together with the trees from that very forest.

Daichi was a very intelligent young man; he was able to make almost any medicine in the world just by mixing together the herbs his wife gathered for him in the forest. He hand short blonde hair and icy blue eyes.

Aika was also a very intellectual being, but her mind could not compare to her outstanding beauty. She had long, strawberry blonde hair and dazzling green eyes. Her skin was like a china doll's and had pink, rosy cheeks. She spent her days picking flowers and herbs in the forest and bathing in the spring.

The winter was tough on this young couple, having only a fireplace to warm them and having to gather enough food each fall to last the winter, but they pulled trough each time. And each spring, they watched the cherry blossoms bloom right in their backyard. Daichi always told Aika that the cherry blossoms reminded him of her, because they were the only thing that could compare to her beauty. It was then they were reminded, that even though they didn't have much, they were content with what they had and were at peace with nature.

Years passed, and, after years of Aika begging Daichi for them to have a child, he reluctantly agreed. Within months, Aika was pregnant.

Things were going well, but, during Aika's last few weeks of pregnancy, she fell gravely ill. Daichi tried every herbal concoction he new on her, yet none worked.

Eventually, he tried to persuade Aika to come with him to Tokyo to see an actual doctor, but she refused, saying that she would never rely on modern medicine.

After a few weeks of struggle, Aika finally gave birth to me, Mori Ichiro. Sadly, though, my mother died after childbirth, leaving my father heartbroken and a single parent of a newborn boy. The next day, my father packed up and moved us to Tokyo, where a new land of opportunity awaited.

Latest posts

Back