Dear Diary: A Tama Log

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ringotchi123

Reaction score
WELCOME!

This is a log written from the point of view of a girl and her tamas writing in a travel diary. I will start with just my v4, but I will soon add in my Tama-Go and Music Star. Comments are greatly appreciated, but if you have a longer comment (4-5 long sentences or more), send it in a PM. Leave a comment every once in a while telling me a new place to go, but remember this: I will only stay in one place for a short time! Let's get started!

Dear Diary,

I hopped on a plane an hour ago with my tama to go to the Big Apple. I rented a hotel room in the middle of the city. I've just laid down to relax...

BEEP BEEP! BEEP BEEP!

Awww... Is little baby hungwy! I guess I'll have to name you, my little one! How about... Riley!

After a few games and a meal, Riley was quiet and sweet. We ran down to Starbucks to have a drink and a pastry before turning in.

A hot cocoa and a scone for me, and a hot tea and scone for Riley.

After a short while, we had our drinks and scones. We sat down and had a short conversation before the night fell.

To be continued...

-Lyssie

Latest posts

Back