The Sims 4

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cyborutchi

Reaction score
Has anyone played/is playing The Sims 4? Are you liking it?

I personally think they took some steps backwards. For example, they no longer have an open world free of loading screens. They also took out the toddlers. Another thing I don't really like is the Create-A-Sim. I love the sliders, the click-and-drag system isn't really my cup of tea. Apart from that, other thing that kind of pi**ed me off was the fact that they changed some of the controls they had been using since the first release. Not good. I don't really like having to get used to new controls and shortcuts. Of course there are things I like, like the fact that you can choose how you sim walks and the good body customization.

What's your general opinion on the game? Pros and cons?

You can change the controls to the original ones in the settings tho?

And, well, I hate TS4 tbh. Too many steps backwards, I'm too tired to even list them. Sure, the emotions are funny, sims are expressive, the multitasking is great and all, the style is fairly cute too (except the darn hair, I always use realistic CC in every game). And lack of create a style jsut sucks. I'm hoping that the expansions will add more content, but honestly I don't see this series having bright future... 3 wasn't great, but it's still better.

After purchasing TS4, the excitement wore off in two days.

To me, TS2 will always be my favourite and will continue to play it until I get bored with it (which, surprisingly, isn't easy with the game :D ).

I haven't played it, but I've been reading about it, including the things people said here. I think I'll stay with The Sims 3 for a while longer ;)

they took out pools and toddlers.

thats a big "nope" for me.

and the price, thats a big one.

*plays sims 3 forever*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back