If YOU were a Tamagotchi...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

amarie

Reaction score
First of all, I hope this in the right forum! If not, well could someone please be kind to change it? Or PM me?

Anyway. On to the topic itself:

If you were a Tamagotchi, what would you look like, what versions would you appear in, etc. Now, I was inspired by Eternal Mametchi Fan's 'If Tamagotchis were human' topic... so I switched stuff up a bit.

I'll go first:

If I were a Tamagotchi, I'd be a female (obv) Tama. I'd have black hair with blue highlights. I'd have a red cap on my head. Probably tan skin with big gray eyes. Punk rocker dress with black lace. Black boots with gray buttons. I'd like to have chunks of colorful bracelets on my arms.

My name'd be Punkitchi! I'd appear in all color Tamas, have my own Pierce and touch card. Maybe I would also appear in the v6 and the v5.5.

What about you guys? What'd you be?

Hmm, I would be a "wolf-like" tama, since I'm the "lone wolf" type here... I'd have those doggy wolf ears which behave like an actual canine (angry, sad, sick, etc.). Plus, since I'm very stern, I'd have sharp eyes with small irises and small (cute) fangs protruding off my mouth, which makes me look like a delinquent. The clothes...well...I'm working what would they look like in my signature Tamagotchi attire. And since I'm an adult, I'd be a tall Tamagotchi like hitomitchi.

I've already imagined myself as a Tamagotchi right now. But I don't have the energy to draw myself already... x_x

Dream5 and hitomi can be Tamagotchi characters...so why couldn't we?

If I were a Tamagotchi I would definietly resemble a Kiwi bird, I love them. ^^
My name would be Carletchi and I would feature in Tamagotchi iD L and Tamagotchi 4U because those are my two favourite versions. ^o^

I'd be my Tama OC well uh a purple Pyonkotchi (or my other oc Tsujotchi cuz idk)

I'd probably be on the iD L because it's my favorite version, or maybe the 4U because of all it's neat features :D

This topic sounds interesting! :)

If I was a tamagotchi, I would have a look kind like Himespetchi, except her unique style which I don't. Anyways, I would have brown eyes instead, and let my long, scruffy hair on my back. I would wear purple/black glasses and some pins on my right bands. I would wear a furry zip-on sweater, because I like wearing them, and some brown suave boots.

And that's how I would look but my personality would be different. I would just be more of a quiet and nice tama than just being unique. And I would love to have a pet that looks like a fuzzy duck if I was a familitchi version. :3

Plus I would be called Fukatchi since I like the word "Fuka".

Last edited by a moderator:
Everyone's ideas sound so cool! Better than some of the characters Bandai has thought up through the ages, seriously.

Ok, now for mine....Plants are probably my favourite things in the world and 90% of the time I can be found in my garden, the school greenhouse and plant labs, or at the nursery buying MORE plants, so.....

I would be a smallish Tamagotchi with somewhat tan skin (from all the sun I get!), wearing a green sleeveless top and loose, beige cargo capris. Also with little brown work boots. My eyes would be big and brown, and my hair would be short, light brown, and.....leaflike XD I don't know how to explain it, I would have to draw what I'm imagining for it to make sense :p I would wear either a large sunflower in my hair (my favourite flower!) or a straw hat with a purple ribbon and sunflower on it. My name would either be Sariatchi (Saria is my middle name), or Himawaritchi (Sunflowertchi in Japanese if I'm not mistaken).

I'd probably only make cameo appearances on Tamagotchi versions, I might be on the 4U as a downloadable character or on the P's as part of a flower/garden themed pierce or whatever :p

I'd like to be on the tamagotchi connection v3 because of all the fun games, I'd be a four armed character with one big eye, don't know what I'd call that character though.

I'd be a simple character on the P1 or P2, or maybe the Genjintch, some kind of ape or monkey. Or maybe a lemur instead, or another cute prosimian. :)

I have a Tamasona but I need to redesign her because she sucks :p I made her two years ago :3c

profile_picture_by_ikemenmametchi-d6rimoa.png

Would appear on the Tamagotchi Friends, the iD L I guess, and probably a made-up TMGC version I've been thinking of :p

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd be my OC, Hebihimetchi!

tumblr_inline_n2uq8mRjxt1rw12da.gif

Brittygotchi drew it for me! <3 (Thank you again aaa)

I'd probably appear in the newer versions since my design is a bit too complex for the pixels to handle in say, a v4. So the TMGC+C, iD, iD L, P's, 4U~

Ohmygosh all your replies are awesome! I didn't expect all of you to come up with amazing ideas......

And I wish all our OCs were features in Bandai's new Tamagotchi. *sighs*

I would be similar to Togetchi, only completely blue, an icy blue, and more rounded. I would have no arms or legs and I would just float around, like if I could levitate. I'd have two long, dangling ears falling from each side of my head, both of them pierced several times. Same eyes as Togetchi, with the pink cheeks too. My belly would have a white colored circle area. My mouth would show the same expression as my avatar and I would never fully smile, just sometimes show a smirk. I would probably appear in the V4 and maybe the P's. Of course, I would be called Cyborutchi.

Sorry for the bad description. I'll probably draw it someday.

I'd be a slightly puffy, plump tamagotchi with short legs and large bunny ears. I would be a pale tan color, have green eyes and oddly enough a small pair of deer antlers on my head decorated with a ribbon and flower. Under each of my eyes I would have three small white dots and around my neck I would wear a long, billowing scarf in a pastel minty green, held together by a small brooch in the shape of a golden leaf. My favorite activities would be drawing, spending time in nature and tending to flowers but I'd most likely be quite timid in my interactions with other tamas. If my name wouldn't be Soenattchi it might be Morinonutchi, a play on 森の主 (morinonushi) which technically means "the guardian/ master of the forest" like a spirit protector.

I'd be a slightly puffy, plump tamagotchi with short legs and large bunny ears. I would be a pale tan color, have green eyes and oddly enough a small pair of deer antlers on my head decorated with a ribbon and flower. Under each of my eyes I would have three small white dots and around my neck I would wear a long, billowing scarf in a pastel minty green, held together by a small brooch in the shape of a golden leaf. My favorite activities would be drawing, spending time in nature and tending to flowers but I'd most likely be quite timid in my interactions with other tamas. If my name wouldn't be Soenattchi it might be Morinonutchi, a play on 森の主 (morinonushi) which technically means "the guardian/ master of the forest" like a spirit protector.
Well... I did a thing...

tumblr_ndy9hmI4ND1rrinl1o1_500.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back