Downloading characters on the 4U

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

YURIA★CHARMAINE

Reaction score
I've had my 4U for over a week now and I'm really enjoying it. But I have one question:

You know how there are a lot more adult stage characters besides the built in 10? I was wondering, how can I download them? Does it require a touch 4U card or a touch spot? Is there a certain NEXUS app that I can use to download them? (I have a NEXUS 7 tablet) I'm asking because some of the downloadable characters are my favorites and some of them I really wanna download.

Thanks,

Yuria Charmaine

Last edited by a moderator:
There are Aikatsu cards (buyable) and a Rola card only choosen few got with their 4Us. There's an app... which is of course not an exclusive nexus app, just a normal android app where you can download the characters, and if you're lucky and your nexus is the 2013 version, you can get the downloads to work unlike many of us.

I heard it is the 2013 model (i.e 2nd Gen).

Here's what you need: (All of this is from Furbitchi),

Link to app: https://takuragotchi.tumblr.com/post/98546070752/tamagotchi-4u-app

What you need to do: (i find it more helpful looking at YouTube vids)

Ensure NFC is enabled
Wifi or mobile data is connected
Once app is opened click 通信仕方 which is the pink button
Follow all prompts by clicking the つぎ button which is also pink
click one of the pink buttons after that and click はい when a notification icon appears
Go to 4Uアプリ selection on your 4u
Put your 4u against the back of the phone, if needed take the back cover off your phone and place it on the BATTERY the battery itself is the NFC port
The screen should then shrink.

I heard it is the 2013 model (i.e 2nd Gen).

Here's what you need: (All of this is from Furbitchi),

Link to app: https://takuragotchi.tumblr.com/post/98546070752/tamagotchi-4u-app

What you need to do: (i find it more helpful looking at YouTube vids)

Ensure NFC is enabled

Wifi or mobile data is connected

Once app is opened click 通信仕方 which is the pink button

Follow all prompts by clicking the つぎ button which is also pink

click one of the pink buttons after that and click はい when a notification icon appears

Go to 4Uアプリ selection on your 4u

Put your 4u against the back of the phone, if needed take the back cover off your phone and place it on the BATTERY the battery itself is the NFC port

The screen should then shrink.
Thanks! I downloaded Miraitchi, Clulutchi, Coffretchi and Julietchi. But at this point I'm wondering, how do I raise characters after downloading them? Because when I go to the fourth icon on the bottom of the screen, and choose the third option, it shows the characters I've downloaded but with no option to raise them?

There are Aikatsu cards (buyable)
Sounds interesting. Where can I buy these from? I found something relating to Ichigochantchi and Akarichantchi on the app but I'm not sure what it is...do you think it's enabling me to buy them from the app?

indeed there is no option to raise them in the book, as you need to raise them and not click a button for it to happen

i did hear something about the item needed fro them to involve into a certain character, is next to the character.

for example: rolatchi is in the book, and there is an item next to hear when you click the b button when you see her in the book, you have to use the item that is displayed next to her three times and you'll get rolatchi!

i think the other characters work like this as well

also, you can buy the aikatsu touch card off ebay, it sometimes comes along with an aikatsu faceplate. and i heard something about being able to downlaod it as well, yes

indeed there is no option to raise them in the book, as you need to raise them and not click a button for it to happen

i did hear something about the item needed fro them to involve into a certain character, is next to the character.

for example: rolatchi is in the book, and there is an item next to hear when you click the b button when you see her in the book, you have to use the item that is displayed next to her three times and you'll get rolatchi!

i think the other characters work like this as well

also, you can buy the aikatsu touch card off ebay, it sometimes comes along with an aikatsu faceplate. and i heard something about being able to downlaod it as well, yes
Thanks so much, Tamafan325. That really helps. I'll give it a try!

Yeah, you can buy the Aikatsu stuff in-app, but I think it's way more fun to have the actual card and the faceplate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back