Tamagotchi iD freezes?!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Myiko

Reaction score
Hi guys! I just changed the bateries of my iD, but when I replaced them and tried to play with it, I realized all downloadable games/locations didn't appear properly and when I selected them my tamagotchi got frozen! Is this normal? do I have to send the downloads back to the iD in order to fix this?

It's not really cool the downloads get glitchy when you change the batteries :/

Also the Tamagotchi randomly performed a rom test when I placed the batteries, I don't know why it did so neither if it had something to do with the downloads getting glitchy, but if you know if they have something to do please tell me :eek:

Probably just a glitch. It's not supposed to happen, but it can happen. For some reason something got corrupted.

ROM test is activated by pressing A,B,C same time when the moment you insert battery. It also sometimes happens when you don't press it the same way. Anyways, Is it a new iD you bought or how long have you been playing it for.

I had had it for 18 days when that happened, I changed the batteries again today and nothing happened, so I'm pretty sure it was because of the ROM test, I must have smashed the buttons when chnging the batteries last time, is the only thing I can think about :/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back