Ever met someone famous?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

amarie

Reaction score
Lol I suck at stuff like this. Anyway did you meet/seen/watched someone famous? Who?

I've met Mel B & Heidi Klum during America's Got Talent last year. I've met 2 authors (Veronica Rossi & Ransom Riggs) and seen Tahereh Mafi. When I was 6 I met a famous singer from my country and yeah he signed my toy doll.

Ummm typically that's it.

Wbu?

Yes, several people as a matter of fact, I've met a good number of Greek authors either while they where visiting as part of our school programs or because I attended their events. I've also met a few actors -usually at random/ on the street, or because I waited to talk to them after theater plays if it was people I truly admired. Because my father works as a light coordinator/light designer at concerts and has free pass in all areas I have also had the pleasure to meet with the members of Blind Guardian, Iced Earth, HIM, Evanescence, Lacuna Coil, Epica, Therion, Leaves Eyes, Paradise Lost, as well as several Greek bands and artists. I have several autographs collected in full-size concert posters and must say my best encounter has to have been with Therion. Every single one of the members is absolutely amazing in person and I have the deepest respect for their music, even more so after I could talk with them about it.

On a sidenote, my dream is to go to a Hatsune Miku concert and see Miku up close uvu can't imagine that anything would make me happier than meet 'her' in person.

Yeah, there was this celebrity named Christian Bautista who was checking out our house because it was on sale and I spat at him for no reason :p

I was 5 that time

I met some netball players in 2008 one of them signed my V5 Tamagotchi that I no longer have.

My mom is the best spiritual adviser in Poland so some celebrities also used her services. Thus, I can add "having Edyta Górniak meow at our cats" as a life achievement. (Edyta Górniak is a quite famous polish singer btw.) While I didn't ever go downstairs to say hello to her because I don't like her, I had to text her once because my mom has turned off the texting option in her phone. I met Doda though when she visited us, she's another singer. I also used to play with some script writers.

Does a famous horse count? I met 1973's Triple Crown winner Secretariat in 1980, when I vacationed in Kentucky, and took a tour of Claiborne Farm. He was a very friendly and gorgeous horse.

Yes, the former coach of the Italian national football team, Giovanni Trapattoni :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back