What are you most proud of?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

amarie

Reaction score
Heyyyy it's me again.

So... what are you most proud of? It can be Tama-related or not. Just anything that you did that you want to brag about. Lel not exactly brag but tell the whole world of TamaTalk about.

Mmmkay. I've got 3:

-I wrote 4 articles for our country's national newspaper

-I am our school paper's eic

-I am going to TAMADEPA todayyyyy!

Idk I think you guys have better answers. So. Answer. Please.

• I've grown to like my art, if only a little. I think that, coming from a person predisposed to loathe anything she produces, like me, is a huge step forward.

I'm proud of my doll collection. I pour countless hours of creative energy on my little resin (and vinyl on occasion) army and I am filled with immense joy by how each and every one of them grows to resemble their appointed character with every passing day.
I'm also proud of my achievements, as well as those of my friends' achievements... always, no matter how small.

1. i was able to finish a video game (i always get stuck but i finished super paper mario yeehaw)

2. one of my posts on tumblr got 50+ notes

3. uh

4. a video on youtube tat was mine got 2,000+ views

5. UM

6. boy i have no idea lol

I'm finally graduating from college after 9 years. It's been a very long journey. I'm incredibly proud of myself for going back to school, for getting good grades, and for sticking it out to the end. My grad date is December 13th and I'm anxious for it to get here already. :)

tbh all that comes to mind is that one time i convinced someone on tumblr to get henry and sumia married in their game of fire emblem: awakening

i finally have the motivation to write an actual musical! :D thanks fnaf XD

my jade costume for the dance at my school the wig was the only thing really off XD

I'm proud of a lot of things!

-I'm proud of my drawing skills, because they've improved so much.

-I'm proud of the fact that there are 25 people on Instagram who like me/my pictures enough to follow me.

-I'm proud of the 39 people I follow, because they have amazing content and are wonderful.

-I'm proud of SkyDoesMinecraft for making it to 10 million subscribers, and for being on YouTube Rewind. His videos make me smile, and I'm very grateful.

-I'm proud of Ruby for standing up for her views.

-I'm proud of Rachel for being there for me throughout 6th and 7th grade.

-I'm proud of myself for surviving 2014. It's been a year of hardship, but I made it!

-I'm proud of my orchestra teacher, he's taught us so much in such a short time.

-I'm proud of my parents, because they went through so much, and I hope 2015 will be a good year for them.

I think it's both pride and gratitude.

I'm proud of myself for being here for my friends, and for learning to be honest with people I trust. I'm proud of my 2 best friends for being alive, because they've been through a lot and are both amazingly strong people.

• one of my posts on tumblr got 100 notes

i got the perfect town thing on ac:nl
i have gotten lolly's pic on ac:nl
i drew a really good foot one time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back