Thinking of doing a dance video with my costume...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What song, from Skrillex, should be used in my video (I will give credit and whatnot for the song th

• No Mercy, Only Violence

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kill Everybody

• Sick Bubblegum

• The Disco Rangers Bus (Knows How To Rock N' Roll)

• Rock N' Roll [Will Take You To The Mountain]

• Try It Out (Neon Mix)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ChamametchiandMametchi

Reaction score
I am obviously being a Charmander from the Pokemon series. However, I am going to dance to a Skrillex song. There is a poll for what song you want to choose. The Skrillex song that has the most votes will be used (and given credit, because those are his tracks and not mine) in the video.

Have fun voting (until Oct 31st, TTers!)...

I am obviously being a Charmander from the Pokemon series. However, I am going to dance to a Skrillex song. There is a poll for what song you want to choose. The Skrillex song that has the most votes will be used (and given credit, because those are his tracks and not mine) in the video.

Have fun voting (until Oct 31st, TTers!)...
EDIT (though I am unable to do so, unless a Guide can edit this (the quote above) for me): I am no longer a Charmander. I am now a Bulbasaur, which was easier because he doesn't have a tail to pin on. Just a bulb-shaped backpack. Therefore I will be dancing in my new Bulbasaur costume. Oh, and voting ends tomorrow. ^^

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay, the results are in! And the winner is "Recess". I will post the dance video soon (after Halloween, preferably tomorrow).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back