Tamagotchi V2 Good/Bad Care?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Princess Lovelitchi

Reaction score
So, I've been running my V2 for about 5 generations, but I still find myself unable to attain a character who is over 'average' care. I don't take bad care of my characters, in fact I've been trying for the last few gens to take very good care to get a good care character, but I still get the 'average' care characters. I thought that I'd heard one time that who you marry your tama to plays a role in how good of a character it's offspring will be, but no matter what I did I couldn't get the matchmaker to bring a very good care character for my tama to mate with. Does anyone have any advice for getting good care characters on the V2? ^__^ Thanks!

Weight has a significant impact, so make sure the Tamagotchi's weight is so low that it does not wanna play games anymore

Training is also an important factor... :) Try to have it full--or at least close--before your Tamagotchi is an adult.

Version 2 growth is very difficult to comprehend, so maybe the growth chart is inaccurate

Last edited by a moderator:
Weight has a significant impact, so make sure the Tamagotchi's weight is so low that it does not wanna play games anymore

Training is also an important factor... :) Try to have it full--or at least close--before your Tamagotchi is an adult.

Version 2 growth is very difficult to comprehend, so maybe the growth chart is inaccurate
Thanks ^__^

It's really weird, though, because my last few tamas have had full training and low to lowest weight, but they still are average characters... :huh:

oh weird 0.o;

Do you make sure the hearts never go below 3?
Yeah... o__o;

Mostly they don't, but admittedly every now and again one meter will go down to 2 hearts. Not very often, though. But I got the bad care teen (Oniontchi) with really good care, though, (I don't think I let the hearts drop under 3? idk...) so I'm not really sure what's going on xS

Oniontchi is really cute though, lol.

Last edited by a moderator:
Your posts make me want my V2 again **flashback***

Anyway, as EMF said, the weight means a lot. From experience, I get Gozarutchi and Zuccitchi by having them weigh 99g

It's weird that you keep getting "average" care character but the chart might be wrong as mentioned before. Try taking care of it in a variety of different ways and see what happens. (Like not fully training it or maybe let the hearts drop a little before taking care of it).

Not turning the light off counts for care misses. It's something I take advantage of when I'm sick of perfect care characters.

Are you always turning the light off?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back