4U : Guide to getting Skills

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

*Hayden*

Reaction score
So there has been a few questions being passed around asking how to get skills. Well, I decided to make a topic just in case you didn't how to ;)

Basic Skills:

Basic Skills are the three skills at the top, which can only be obtained by toddlers, and cannot be obtained while your character is in the Friend stage or Post-Adult stage

Potty Training Skill

The potty training skill can be obtained when your character calls you to go to the toilet. Your character may call at any time of the day. When you have sent them to the toilet, you will have to praise them afterwards (Praising is the first option on the Clover icon) You should get the skill after 3-5 times.

Cleaning Up Skill

The cleaning up skill is obatined by cleaning up when your toddler makes a mess of his/her building blocks. Your toddler will request it at 6pm everyday, once done so, REMEMBER to praise. You will get the skill once you have done this 2 times

Bathing Skill

The bathing skill is obtained by bathing your toddler when they call you. Your toddler will request it at 7pm everyday, once done so, REMEMBER to praise. You will get the skill once you have done this 2 times

Once these skills are obtained, they can poop, bathe and clean up by themselves depending on which skills you have earned

School Skills:

School skills are the 5 skills at the bottom. Each skill at the bottom in order are; Invention, Fashion, Sport, Art and Cooking. These can only be obtained by Friend stage characters or Post-Adults. School is open from 7am-4:59pm everyday. EVERY SCHOOL SKILL REQUIRES THE STUDY SET (Bought from the TamaDepa {Item Section} The other required items are the first 5 items on the TamaDepa item list

Invention Skill

Requires: Experiment Kit and Study Set

To get this school, simply go to school multiple times until you obtain the skill.

Fashion Skill

Requires: Make-Up Box and Study Set

To get this school, simply go to school multiple times until you obtain the skill.

Sport Skill

Requires: Soccer Ball and Study Set

Art Skil

Requires: Modelling Clay and Study Set

Cooking Skill

Requires: Frying pan and Study Set

What do Skills do?

Skills can help you get different Post-Adults (eg. King Spacytchi and Lovely Fire are obtained by getting all skills). They can also get you Gotchi Points when people request you to make things for them in your garden at 8am, 1pm and 5pm.

Notes: Some characters may take longer or may be quicker at different skills. For example; Memetchi is quick at Fashion, but slow at getting the Invention skill.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just wanted to add that twice now I've gotten the poop skill after only two times. The first time I thought it was a fluke because it happened three times but once I pressed the wrong button and missed praising it, but my current toddler also got the skill after only two times.

Just wanted to add that twice now I've gotten the poop skill after only two times. The first time I thought it was a fluke because it happened three times but once I pressed the wrong button and missed praising it, but my current toddler also got the skill after only two times.
From the guidebook:

Hiyayatchi - 2 times

Pannakotchi - 4 times

Pokapokatchi - 3 times

Fuyofuyotchi - 6 times

I have a question my tama keeps on beating up its toys what do I do? Do I discipline it and it stops???

I have a question my tama keeps on beating up its toys what do I do? Do I discipline it and it stops???

So my tomogotchi seems to sleep all day even if it's am? How do I wake him up? And the time is set to my normal time zone.

Amazon has a white tamagotchi 4u for $27.75 free 2 day shipping with Amazon prime free trial for 30 days cancel anytime

Maybe you should set the time like a minute before he should actually wake up and then wait till your screen gets black and wait 10 minutes, i

so once my tama reaches adult stage and they don't have the basic skills I won't be able to train them? Should I reset it to get my basic skills?

so once my tama reaches adult stage and they don't have the basic skills I won't be able to train them? Should I reset it to get my basic skills?
This topic is an information guide to getting skill points on the Tamagotchi 4U.

Everyone who asks questions kind of takes the topic off track :(

If you have questions about your 4U please start a new topic in the Help for New Tamagotchi Owners forum?

You'll get plenty of views and more likely to get a quicker response ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back