Something new that's Tamagotchi-related in late 2015...?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

YURIA★CHARMAINE

Reaction score
According to a certain status update on TamaTalk, a rumour regarding something Tamagotchi-related happening in late 2015 has started. This is probably a little too early but I wanted to bring it up to everyone.

What do you think it is? A new Tamagotchi? A new Touch 4U card? I'm sure there are A LOT more possibilities of what this mysterious 2015 release could be!

I haven't the first idea, but according to EMF:

"Something awesome and Tamagotchi-related will happen in late 2015"

Looking at this, I'm 50% sure it's a new Tamagotchi. At least I'm HOPING it is. After my two favourite versions released consecutively, the TF and the 4U, I'm wondering if this'll continue the combination!

Tell me what you think. Let's discover together!

EDIT: Something I found in the 4U topic:

"In 2015 they MIGHT release a special edition Tamagotchi 4U like they released EXILE and Hexagontchi TMGC+Cs, Lovely Melody and Conan iDs, 15th Anniv. and Princess Spacy iD Ls, and the P's had the special sets."

Now that's a thought. They could be releasing merchandise relating to 4U, or maybe even a special edition. Or maybe even something completely unrelated to the 4U!

Last edited by a moderator:
Source for that status update? I'd love to know where that information came from. Of course there's a chance something could happen in 2015, but I wouldn't be looking forward to anything specific until more details came out (with a valid source, not a status update on TT).

Source for that status update? I'd love to know where that information came from. Of course there's a chance something could happen in 2015, but I wouldn't be looking forward to anything specific until more details came out (with a valid source, not a status update on TT).
Not sure of one yet since it's only late 2014, but like you say, there is a high chance of something new in 2015. Probably a 90% chance at least.
But currently it's just the start of a new rumour. That's why I didn't make a topic in the Comments and Rumours section.

EMF will most likely know of one, since she made that update. I'm sure her source is very valid, but I'm sure the first of the official sources will be up soon.

Lol are you sure the awesome Tama-related event isn't just something to do with EMF? Like maybe she's visiting Japan or buying a new set of tamagotchis...?!

The rumour is quite far-fetched and she hasn't replied to her status so far... ;)

Still, I hope there's something in it, I'd love for there to be something to look forward to now that the 4U climax seems to have reached a decrescendo! :D

Yes, there is a good chance that sometime in 2015 (late or otherwise) "something" Tamagotchi-related could happen. EMF's update is so vague, virtually any news could apply, even if it was minor. As for a brand new Tamagotchi version, I'd love for that to be true, but I'm not getting my hopes up. I'm guessing they could release something related to the 4U. It's still a little too new and is still going to have high sales over the next year, so I doubt a brand new version would come out that soon. But I could be wrong!

I hope there will be something in it too. But since it's not quite 2015 yet, it's best not to give too much away! That's probably why the update is vague. We still have roughly a year yet!

Um... this '4U Anniversary' thing I've been hearing of, I think that's a special edition or something. It's possible it'd have something to do with that... I mean, it could be similar to the iD L 15th Anniversary version or the Princess Spacy version or whatever.

I'm 75% sure it's something 4U related besides the colour tamagotchis had special versions of them released 3 months to 2 years later or something. This is just what I think, but the surprising Tamagotchi-related merchandise could be that. I'm not sure yet, though. The first part to anything is the wait.

It's kind of early to tell yet, but maybe as time goes on, we will start learning more about this. Besides sometimes the bring one or more out every year,so it's likely it is a new tamagotchi. If so, news will probably start pouring in by 2015, as we get closer to the time.

Uh I meant something to do with me personally... ouo;

*awkward*

I'm gonna meet a TamaTalker in August next year :3 I know it's a long way away but I am so excited yay :D

I guess it's not completely Tamagotchi-related but they're gonna bring their Tamagotchis and we will have a blast :tarakotchi:

I should have been more specific sorry :c

Well, rumors are contagious after all. I had doubts when I first saw this thread because Bandai can't like make anything in an instant in one year.

Or it might be about Tamagotchi Friends.
It's likely, yes. Maybe there will be more shell designs, who knows.

Uh I meant something to do with me personally... ouo;

*awkward*

I'm gonna meet a TamaTalker in August next year :3 I know it's a long way away but I am so excited yay :D

I guess it's not completely Tamagotchi-related but they're gonna bring their Tamagotchis and we will have a blast :tarakotchi:

I should have been more specific sorry :c
That does sound awesome! But like I said, alongside that there is a chance they will release the 4U Anniversary or maybe even new shell designs or something. Maybe even a Touch 4U card? There might be a chance of that.
If there's something releasing in 2015, it'll probably be the 4U Anniversary. What do you think?

Next month? Even though the base model was only released like, a month ago. It'll probably be released on the 23rd, like the iD L 15th Anniversary version was.

I'm sure there' will be lots of goods though in 2015, such as Touch 4U cards and downloadable content.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back