Would you rather go into the past or the future?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Would you rather go into the past or the future?

• Past

Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Future

Votes: 12 54.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eternal Mametchi Fan

Reaction score
Theoretical question!

Would you want to go into the past or the future? And why?

I would like to go into the past when Tamagotchi Connection versions were super popular :D

The future would be cool... there are a lot of awesome things I really want to happen right now!

But, you cannot bring back the past. There is, however, a way to summon the future--you wait for it :)

Future all the way!! I'm a technology-obsessed person and I love everything Science Fiction, so I would probably love it there. I hope the future will be as I imagine it though, maybe it'll be boring, with no flying cars or war against Skynet :D

Past!
Let's see... Tron, Gameboys, SNES and N64, really old graphics (That were good for their age) and some Tama-love (WHERE THEY WERE'NT OVER $100 LIKE EBAY).

Future just to see how bad my life turns out

But also past to fix a few mistakes

Isn't worth it to go into the past to buy a tamagotchi tbh

Last edited by a moderator:
Why choosing between past and future when you can have the whole universe, in time and space? :p

tardis1_zps0e986e91.png

PS: @BlueCheeseMonkey - if you stumble upon your own future timeline, then that future will become a fixed point in time and space, and there will be nothing more you can do to change it :)

(on topic...future, I want to see if we will ever meet aliens and create an interstellar community, much like in Star Trek or Mass Effect :) )

Past, to see my dad again for a while. Problem is I might not want to come back.

I'd wanna go into the past.

We know the past well, so finding ways to fool around should be easy.

On the other side of that argument, the future is totally unknown :D Discovery could be just as fun

Past, I'd fix all my mistakes, and buy tamas when they were so cheap lol
I completely agree, haha.

I just started thinking about tamagotchis again after quite a few years of completely forgetting about them and when I searched some up online, they have really risen in price!

Future, future. Definitely future.

I'd like to forget the past as much as possible, and the future has many possibilities, not that many of these possibilities are good. Maybe I'd want to go into the future as a person other than myself, just to see how I turn out in life, although I may or may not be disappointed.

Then again, if I wanted to create a bizarre paradox I could go into the past and sterilize my parents so I'd never have been born. But then I'd never exist to accomplish this. Weird.

Past, so I'd be able to rewatch my fav channel...which now is just for stupid teenage girls...it was funny and unisex, and most of its programs can't be found online...it was for kids 4-12 years old, now is mostly for girls 8-16 years old :/ Spanish telenovelas everywhere and the only good show (Precure) can't be aired anymore (they lost the rights, thanks Saban...)

I would go to the past. And not even that far back. Four years ago, to high school. I had such great friends then, and even though we had a lot of great laughs, I wish I had gone on more adventures, and taken them with me. :D I feel like we could have accomplished a lot, but we always stayed in our comfortable routines.

As for going to the future, it would be way too stressful. I have a hard enough time in the present, I don't think I could deal with a world I haven't yet seen. And the future could be bleak...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back