4U hard to understand? An the app?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bitbot

Reaction score
I was wondering i can get the 4u end of the year. And i really want it, but the problem is i don't speak japaanese is it hard to navigate? I never had a japanse tama before.

And if i will get it i would also want the app of course, but how would i get it? Can i just get it from the play store or something?

App is easy to navigate I guess. And yes, it's downloadable on the play store, but the only devices out of Japan that we know that works is the nexus 7 2013 and s5 galaxy

When I first got my ID L it was difficult to navigate. So I looked up a translated guide for it. You'll catch on after awhile and the tama will be a breeze to use :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Could someone send me the link to the app on the play store?

You need to install it via .apk.

The APK has been taken down, as Takura, the guy who released it, got into trouble with Bandai Japan, so yeah... You can't get it unless someone else gets the APK

The APK has been taken down, as Takura, the guy who released it, got into trouble with Bandai Japan, so yeah... You can't get it unless someone else gets the APK
Uh oh!!!! Well, how did you find out?

Is there the app anywhere else availble for download i need it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back