Happiness in Tamagotchi 4U

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aegis303

Reaction score
Hello,

I've gotten 2 tamagotchi 4Us lately and I am enjoying it quite a bit. However there is one thing i am not so sure about is how to raise the happiness bar. I've played games a few times, but the bar seems to be suck at the same spot no matter what i do, might be a dumb question, but it would be great if someone can help me out haha.

Anyways, i ve gotten the Aikatsu cards too and have connected it to my tamagotchis, does anyone know how i can get one of the 2 Aikatsu tamas?

Thanks

Give it snacks. Also to get the special character, you need to use their specific item 3 times when your character is a toddler.

The happiness is now raised when you either feed them snacks or it gains a lot when you play the dance game in the park which is the second option when you select to go to こうえん.

Ok thx for the help,

But i remembered using the aikatsu item in its toddler's stage for 3 times, but didnt seem to recieve it. i may try again this time, thx

Your toddler was a girl right? Either a tofu or pudding... If not its a male

The character doesn't grow into the special one immediately, just so you know. You have to wait.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back