Worth getting a Tama-Walkie? Or a Pocket Pikachu?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tamacass

Reaction score
In the wishlist topic, I posted about how I wanted this.

I don't know... I like pedometers and I really need to get off my lazy but (XD)

What do you think? I like Pikachu too and the method of looking after him with steps and stuff...

I think it all depends on what you like better, Tamas or Pokemon. I have a Tamawalkie, and I do use it quite a bit (it's just like that blue one you posted). I don't have a Pikachu one, so am not familiar with how it works.

Depends they are both just as good, I'd recommend getting the colour version of pikachu and then connecting it to a gameboy on pokemon crystal, you can do that right? I forget ahahaha but the tamawalkie is nice too it's a cute and fun toy but can get boring after a bit it takes forever to complete so guess that's good and bad.

I was so impatient with my Walkie and just shook it to get where I wanted to go lol. I should bust it out again and use it because I walk a lot these days heh

I've been wanting to buy a Pocket Pikachu for quite a while now, but the shipping to my country costs so much (70 euros or so), so I don't know if it's worth it... I've got a white P's, the Dalmatian design of the Tamagotchi Friends, and a blue 4U in my Wishlist but absolutely no money for all of them... ~Sighs~

Please, share your opinions with us if you get a Tamawalkie or a Pocket Pikachu, I'm so interested in knowing if they're worth the money in the end!

I used to own a Pocket Pikachu 2, and I loved it. I don't know how it compares to the TamaWalkie, though.

PP2 Pikachu's faces, man... Hnnnng. Anyway, if you're deciding between the yellow Pocket Pikachu (not PP2) and the Tamawalkie, I'd go with the latter.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back