Taking apart tamagotchis

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

John Len

Reaction score
So I bought what I thought was a baby blue tamagotchi, but it turned out to be a white one and the background is hearts!! Is there anyway to take apart my tama and remove the background? I dislike it a lot, please help

Going to the back door where the battery is. Unscrew. Then the other screws behind the door, remove those. Carefully go to the front and slide the screen out and hopfully the paperboard will come out without issue. Otherwise, shove a piece of paper in there to poke it out.(Or flip it over to the non design side) You can also put some image you like in there better while its open. Just be aware of the image you place inside instead, it can make the tama itself hard to see. (Neons, Dark colors and greys you should avoid) Then reverse the steps to how you opened it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Going to the back door where the battery is. Unscrew. Then the other screws behind the door, remove those. Carefully go to the front and slide the screen out and hopfully the paperboard will come out without issue. Otherwise, shove a piece of paper in there to poke it out.(Or flip it over to the non design side) You can also put some image you like in there better while its open. Just be aware of the image you place inside instead, it can make the tama itself hard to see. (Neons, Dark colors and greys you should avoid) Then reverse the steps to how you opened it.
Thank you :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back