What is your favorite/least favorite version in the Keitai series?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which version in the Keitai series will you most likely get next?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

YURIA★CHARMAINE

Reaction score
Which version is your favourite and least favourite from the Keitai series?

Pls vote in the poll and if you have anything else to say, you can post in the topic. No fighting or bashing please! This is a friendly topic where EVERYONE'S voices can be heard.

Personally I don't dislike any of them (the only tamas I dislike are the morino, the tamasuku, and the mini). I only own an Akai. I like the shell designs, the characters (except for Ringotchi, Ichigotchi, Cheritchi and Tomatchi), the features and the gameplay, but the screen is so frustratingly hard to see!

I don't own any of the others. Hope I will someday.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have 2 Akai Keitai, since I like the red themed characters/foods and the red pixels. I have the Meta Red (red and blue), and a pure white one. I have a regular Keitai (clear blue with yellow) as well. I do like the games, and it's a change from the v3. The only ones I don't have are the Hanerutchi 1 and 2. I'm looking for blue and white versions of these. Yeah, the screen is often difficult to see in the Akai. The light has to be just right, and forget about bright sunlight. This is one version that really could have used contrast adjustment.

As far as I can remember the Ketai, Akai, and Hanerutchi are almost the same in regards to games except different sprites; e.g. Keitai has hitting a basketball into a hoop and Akai has hitting a letter into a mailbox (or was it the other way around?)

I do prefer the Akai characters but the screen makes it hard for me to enjoy :eek: Strange, because the Tamagotchi Friends screen is perfectly fine to me.

So, I voted Keitai as my preference.

I will be getting a Hanerutchi next... The characters don't appeal to me because I love familiar Tamagotchi characters but it does seem interesting. I have a Hanerutchi 2 but not a Hanerutchi; however, I have watched videos of the latter.

This is one version that really could have used contrast adjustment.
I agree. It would improve the overall experience given out to the Akai overall.
Also, I have the red and blue akai too! I really like that design because it's one of those rare bicoloured designs not many come across very often.

You mean this one?

Keitai_06.png

That's a great choice! I think it's the best design for you because it matches you really well.

And this looks like it could be your Akai design.

240px-$_57.jpg

Another great choice! What nice designs. An excellent set!

I don't really care about the Keitai or Hanerutchi, but I would really like to get an Akai sometime.

I love the Uratama's blue screen, and having a red one must be really cool too (not as good as blue tho, and sadly the Akai doesn't have that many original characters)

The only problem with the Akai is that the frequency of the bright red colour damages the eyes (that's why red pens are banned in some schools) so it is not a tamagotchi you can Really take care for For a long time xD

^^Yep, those are my feelings as well. I will break one out once in a while and run it for a generation or two. It really is a nice complement to the Uratama. Too bad the Entama wasn't made with green pixels. I wish there was one, I'd buy it in a second.

^^Yep, those are my feelings as well. I will break one out once in a while and run it for a generation or two. It really is a nice complement to the Uratama. Too bad the Entama wasn't made with green pixels. I wish there was one, I'd buy it in a second.
I know right! I think the Entama would look a lot better and more interesting if it had green pixels. But thinking about it... I'm getting a Hanerutchi 2 which is based on the Hanerutchi. There might be a chance it's got different colored pixels other than black.
But hang on... Is it just me or does the Hanerutchi 1 have different coloured pixels? Either way, I'd love to see a tamagotchi with green pixels. Blue pixels seems very relevant to the Uratama though, so I think it's a good idea since the character outlines are blue.

Now that I think about it a green pixeled Tamagotchi would be really cool, it could take place in a radioactive zone that makes characters have green glowy outline xD (the planet's butt obviously lol)

I would actually love that, but sadly Bandai Japan won't ever release something like that because they now only make colour tamas :(

I would prefer a uratama remake tho,

I was not here when the Uratama craze appeared and now finding ura merchandise is so hard :'(

Anyway the Hanerutchis have normal black pixels, im quite sure xD

^^Keep watching ebay. Every now and then some Ura merch will show up. I got a key holder, small coin purse, and phone charms with Ura characters. I also got an Uratama guide book, which is pretty nice, with all characters, and beautiful artwork. I just ordered an Akai book as well.

Hmm... I know I have a memory somewhere from someone buying a similar tamagotchi as I did on ebay a year or something back, but then it wasn't you. Lol. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back