Early nights on the Akai

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

YURIA★CHARMAINE

Reaction score
A tip for Akai owners:

You probably know when your character goes to bed, right? Well, here's how to make it go to bed earlier.

Let's use Cheritchi as an example.

Cheritchi goes to bed at 8:00 PM.

When it is between 7:30 (earlier may work) and 7:59 PM, turn the lights off. A Z should appear, meaning Cheritchi is in bed, asleep with the light off. Then turn them on again and find s/he hasn't woken up.

This trick should work for other characters too. I'm sure it'd especially be useful for Gozarutchi and Kurokotchi, who stay up to 11:00 PM!

Why not give it a try?

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll try it right now.

Nah, doesn't seem to be working. Tried it twice with Ribotchi, one at 20:4x and another attempt at 20:5x. Is it instant?

Edit: It could be that this goes for toddlers. I'll try it in a couple days, after Ribotchi leaves.

A tip for Akai owners:You probably know when your character goes to bed, right? Well, here's how to make it go to bed earlier.Let's use Cheritchi as an example.Cheritchi goes to bed at 8:00 PM.When it is between 7:30 (earlier may work) and 7:59 PM, turn the lights off. A Z should appear, meaning Cheritchi is in bed, asleep with the light off. Then turn them on again and find s/he hasn't woken up.This trick should work for other characters too. I'm sure it'd especially be useful for Gozarutchi and Kurokotchi, who stay up to 11:00 PM!Why not give it a try?
I'll try it right now.Nah, doesn't seem to be working. Tried it twice with Ribotchi, one at 20:4x and another attempt at 20:5x. Is it instant?

Edit: It could be that this goes for toddlers. I'll try it in a couple days, after Ribotchi leaves.
1/14/15 Updates:
1. This will work with any character.

2. This will also work with original Keitai and Hanerutchi models. It will not work with Tamagotchi Connection models.

3. After setting the clock to said time, you need to wait one minute (eg. Set it to 7:30 PM and it will work when it reaches 7:31 PM). If you do it on the same minute you set it to, it will not work.

And also @Pauly:

I think the reason it wasn't working for you is because you may have been trying to do it right after setting the time. You need to wait until one minute from when you set it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back