Yuria Charmaine's Entama Log

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

YURIA★CHARMAINE

Reaction score
PART 00. Introduction

Welcome to my brand new log! Before today I was running color screens and you're probably wondering: "Do I favour color screens?" The answer to that would be: "Yes, definitely! The colour Tamagotchis are so awesome!" But this time I have something different in mind. I want to run my Entama.

Now then, the Entama may not be colour screened, but that doesn't mean I can't love it, right? I mean, I have always and will always love and favour Tamagotchi Friends even more than colour screens as it's my favourite version, even though it's not colour screened.

A little bit of topic change there, but anyway, my Entama is the white, sparkly one with no foreground design and a blue aerial. I'm... not sure what's with the adding of the aerial but it looks good though.

The Entama has a lot of new features, including GUTS Points (I'm not too sure what's behind that naming), work, mail and character groups. It was made in 2005 and had several variations: the Uratama and the Hanerutchi 2.

It's a fun version and much more absorbing than the Akai in my opinion (which I also own).

The baby stage is an hour long, the child stage is 2 days long, and the teen stage is 3 days long. Generations will be between 9 and 11 days long. I will try to update as often as possible.

Let's get to it, then shall we?

Last edited by a moderator:
PART 01. Generation 1-1 (baby)

It's on! I have my Entama set up and ready to go. Something about the Entama is that when it hatches, there are six different babies it can hatch into. There are four groups: Mame, Meme, Kuchi, and Hatena. The Hatena group is a secret group obtained in a special way, while the other three groups are random.
I have the Meme group with Memeputchi. This is good because I like loads of the characters in this group AND I can get the secret character too! So yeah, that's two good to the meme group.
Anyways, I have to name her now. The syllables are Hiragana so it's quite easy to recognise, but I can't translate them from memory yet.
I'm going to name her あやか (Ayaka)
And there we go. But before bringing up the schedule, there's something I want to bring up first. The Entama is a Japanese-only release, but in 2007 a version entitled "Tamagotchi Connection Version 4" which is based on it was released overseas. Only I've had my V4 since I was very young, and I only just got my Entama about 4 weeks ago.
The baby stage's schedule is all fit into one hour, so not much happens, and it's not fit into hour ranges.
10 minutes after hatching your Tamagotchi it will get sick and will require you to administer 1-2 doses of medicine to nurse to health.
30 minutes after hatching it will take a 5 minute nap.
1 hour after hatching it will evolve into a child.
That's the baby stage in a nutshell.
She's going to evolve into Memepetchi.

PART 02. Generation 1-2 (child)

I didn't see nor hear it, but あやか evolved. She looks quite similar to how she did before, but she's grown a bit. She's Memepetchi, as I said. She always evolves from Memeputchi. She didn't appear on the V4 by the way. But we saw her again on the plus color.
I think this is a good time to go over the Entama's child stage time schedule.
At 9:00 your Tamagotchi will wake up and receive the latest issue of the GS (Gotchi Shinbun) paper. It's the newspaper sent to everyone on Tamagotchi Planet to keep them up to date with what's going on. There are six different issues.
At 10:00 your Tamagotchi will be visited by Ms Frill, the kindergarten teacher. When she arrives they will automatically interact and dance together.
At 11:00 your Tamagotchi will be visited by Ojitchi. Since there's no shop option on the Entama, instead a salesperson comes and offers you one item per visit.
At 15:00 Ms. Frill will visit again. Everything is pretty much the same.
At 16:00 your Tamagotchi will receive mail. This time it will not be an issue of the GS. Instead, it will be a letter. The only letters that don't appear on a set time are business letters. There are forty nine different letters.
At 17:00 Ojitchi will visit again. He might sell a different item this time.
At 18:00 Ms Frill will visit for the third time. Again, everything is the same.
At 20:00 your Tamagotchi will go to bed.
So that's pretty much the Entama's child stage in a nutshell. Like I said, the child stage is two days long.
I'm looking forward to seeing what she's going to turn into next.

PART 03. Generation 1-2 (update)

あやか is 1 year old today. It says 2 because the baby ages after waking up from its nap, which it has done since the versions released in 1996-1998. I have found that to be somewhat annoying though because it makes it look like it's glitched or something. But it seems like that's been going for years.

Today あやか was following the normal program and woke up at 9:00, but I was planning to sleep in until 9:50, but unfortunately, I forgot to turn her sound off and at 9:00 she beeped!

So that's why I woke up at 9:15 this morning and I ended up getting 10 hours instead of 10 and a half.

Anyways, today is day two, and tomorrow it's gonna evolve! And something I was thinking, I could do a collaborative run with my Akai and my Entama. But I first got the idea that I should put every one of them away except for my Entama, because otherwise there might be a situation where almost every time I run it I'll end up with it dying or getting a bad character.

Oh, and something I forgot to mention. There's something on the Entama called cooking. There's special items in certain groups which you can get from the salesperson and combining two of them gives you a special food!

The salesperson just visited me now and gave me one of the items in the intelligence group. Now I just need one more.

I'm looking forward to her teen evolution tomorrow.

PART 04. Generation 1-1 (an unexpected death and a new baby)

Argh! Frustrated! I never though that was gonna happen!

Okay, this is what happened. Well... she just... Okay, I have no idea how this happened, why it happened, but... Okay fine. I'll say it. I just came to check on あやか, and unfortunately, it looked like she... was... dead. I never expected that to happen. Let alone on day two.

Never mind, let's hatch a new egg and put all of this behind us.

So while I'm hatching my new egg, I'm pondering on which baby I want, and more importantly, what NAME to give it. I have a Mameotchi, so I have a boy in the mame group. The reason I passionately LOVE getting this baby is because he can evolve into Mametchi, and I love getting Mametchi. Why? Well, would I like Tamagotchi all the same if Mametchi didn't exist?

Absolutely not! Tamagotchi would suck without Mametchi!

Mametchi is like the main ingredient to Tamagotchi like flour is to cake. Without Mametchi, the Tamagotchi franchise would never be how it is today. Think of it like this: if Tamagotchi was a Jenga tower, Mametchi would be one of the bricks supporting it and making sure it wouldn't fall down. If it was removed the whole tower would collapse and fall down.

That's what it's like. If Mametchi was cut from Tamagotchi, I'm sure the franchise would fail more than I could ever imagine.

Anyways, that's what I really think about Mametchi, and why I like getting Mameotchi.

So yeah, naming. I've come up with an idea.

I'm going to name him そうま (Sou­ma)

Let's see it goes better this time. In an hour he's going to evolve into Mamebotchi.

Latest posts

Back