ID L unlocking mystery places

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

wingsofjudas

Reaction score
Apologies if this is answered somwhere and I missed it. I read through similiar topics and was under the impression you aquired all the happiness badges to unlock the mystery places (which show up as "?????" after the Matchmaker).

I have all four badges but I still have unlocked places as well as resturaunts. I've run my ID L three times now and I've never unlocked them, am I missing a step?

If I'm reading your post correctly, you only got all 4 badges with one character? Or three? Either way, the first unlockable location doesn't happen until you get all 4 badges with 4 different Tamagotchi characters. I just hit that milestone on my English iD L and it's called "Tailor" but the internet refers to it as Henshin Jo.

Ah, I see! I just got all four badges on three characters. I didn't realize I had to do it on more than one. Thank you!

There are seven more places after Henshin Jo https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/topic/174644-tamagotchi-id-l-menu-stats-screen/ as well as unlockable icon strips and more food. It looks like you just have to keep raising different characters to get to them.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back