Least favorite pierce? :o

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eternal Mametchi Fan

Reaction score
I wondered what pierce appeals to you the least XD

For me, I hate the Disney pierce very much because:

1. I hate crossovers (I only like when Tamagotchi is crossed with Aikatsu, which is weird since I don't watch Aikatsu XD)
  2. I hate Disney

:)

I kinda like them all I don't really fully dislike any I find change pierces go be boring though becuase of the lack of content compared to a character pierce.

Can I ask why you hate disney emf? Just wondering.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't really like CIAO's change pierce, I don't want Tamagotchi characters to be turned into humans :/

I don't really care abour Aikatsu or dream change ribbon either xD

I hate the design of the Yumemiru pierce, but I love the changes and content

As for content, I dislike the Fairy change, but I love the design lol

Not a huge fan of the Baby Change pierce, I love the cute baby characters but its weird marrying them off and sending them to school. I don't think there's any pierce I actually dislike though.

I kinda like them all I don't really fully dislike any I find change pierces go be boring though becuase of the lack of content compared to a character pierce.

Can I ask why you hate disney emf? Just wondering.
Uh I don't hate the company itself but Disney brings back bad memories for complicated reasons ouo; Like one of my friends being really mean to me for liking Tamagotchis more than Disney

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back