TMGC 4U App - S4

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bisq

Reaction score
I've read here and there that some has got the NFC transfer working from the tamagotchi 4U app with Galaxy S4 and S5 outside of japan... I own an S4 and I was wondering if this was true, and if so how that can be achieved, because I would really like to download from the app >_<

First of all - welcome to TamaTalk!

I would like to point out that for starters, not all S4/S5 units outside Japan were able to make it work. The app is region-locked to Japan as well, so unless you have a Japanese Google Play account, there is no way you can get the app elsewhere. Someone tried to share the app file before but they got into trouble with Bandai Japan, so we therefore encourage everybody to steer clear.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you! I actually got the app, it's the NFC I'm wondering about :3 Obviously I can't transfer downloads via NFC because the connection can't be found. But I've read that some has got that working, and I¨m wondering if that's true.

I got it to work with my S5... I got lucky I suppose? Make sure the NFC and Android Beam are both enabled.

If it still doesn't work, then it's beyond me. :huh:

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello Bisq,

were you able to make the NFC work on your galaxy s4? I'm still trying to figure it out.

:huh: :huh: :huh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back