Tama P's - Characters Unlocked via Pierce Permanently?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AzureStarline

Reaction score
Hey everyone. Ok, so I haven't begun running a P's yet but I have a question. On the wikia page for the P's, it says...

"Special characters such as Lovelitchi, Melodytchi and Kuromametchi listed separately are unlockable on this Tamagotchi by linking a Tama Deco Pierce such as the Love & Melody Deco Pierce."

Does this mean they are unlocked permanently after the pierce is removed? Or can you only get certain characters while corresponding pierces are in? If that's the case, I'd assume you can take the pierce out without your character going POOF and disappearing, but if wanted to get that character again later would you need to put the pierce back in to get it a 2nd time?

Am I overthinking this?

Thanks.

No. They are temporary. If you remove the pierce, the one you have grown will stay until marriage. The other things will vanish in two days or so, as in loosing data to be available.

There's a patch on Tamazone you can use for things not to disappear when you remove the pierce from your P's, if you get it you shouldn't need to worry about it xD

There's a patch on Tamazone you can use for things not to disappear when you remove the pierce from your P's, if you get it you shouldn't need to worry about it xD
...until you link a new and different pierce, which will overwrite the old one. In that case you will need to reattach and re-link the previous one for it to work again. :p

Last edited by a moderator:
That still works for me. I plan on coming up with something less girly to put in the pierce slot, so this patch gives me more wiggle room. Not sure what to use and google isn't showing much that other people have done, aside from Mr. Blinky and the red light pierce.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back