Fears

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Awkwardo

Reaction score
Random: What are your biggest fears in life?

Edit

Mine would probably be losing my mind, failing high school, and watching people die.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm afraid of the dark, and the color purple makes me feel nervous.

But aside from phobias and just specific fears, I'm afraid of dying young :[ I want to live until I'm at least 30 but I'm afraid I'll get hit by a car, be murdered, etc :p

I'm also afraid of clearly seeing spirits even though I kinda believe in them, because that would screw my mind forever XD

The dark, definitely. Uhm, getting hurt (specifically breaking a bone) and head lice. *shudder*

I'm afraid of drowning, breaking any of my ribs, breaking my nose, and rejection.

Moths (long story :( )

Leaving my bedroom door open at night

The dark

Not getting a job in the future

Getting killed

I'm hydrophobic so that's one. I'm also really afraid of moths and butterflies. I'm really, really afraid to see my mother died, and I'm also terribly afraid to go out of my house alone.

I am scared of the darkness. Not for the dark itself, but more for the fact that I cannot see anything.

So I guess I'm scared of the lack of vision.

dentists

abandonment/isolation/rejection (thats probably tying in with my fear of doing things alone which probably ties in w my social anxiety lmao)

being lost

being harmed

due to said anxiety, anything that could cause me to be embarrassed or mocked causes me extreme anxiety, so im afraid of such situations

I feel I live free of the possibility of genuine fear, mostly. I don't fear rejection, failure, loss, or death, because of reasons.

I make it a point to think about decisions before I make them so I can't regret it whatever happens, however insignificant any decision is to me at the time I make it. I may not always take decision-making seriously, but I'm not going to curse myself over something I did in the past--whatever the impact may be, and however idiotic and asinine I may have been (or be). I accept or move forward. I can reflect and laugh at myself.

Naturally, that means if something happens that I didn't--not merely couldn't or had no other way to--stop, I won't despair because of it (though of course this doesn't mean I won't try to help the situation). This relates to my thoughts on death.

And just as everyone else, I do have my own fears. What if, in a situation where I make myself able, I fail to protect something? What if I can't manage to pull off something I believe I can do, and someone other than myself pays the price? I'm not the type to throw in the towel when things get really bad, as I said, but I'm also able to accept misfortune should it affect me only. If, say, I had a wallet full of cash and my money were to go missing, I wouldn't mind so much. However, if in a similar situation, I were planning on spending that cash for the pleasure of someone close, I'd be annoyed and almost angered. Taken to the extreme, what if I were being assaulted (acceptable), and someone (anyone) is seriously harmed or killed because I was in the wrong place at the wrong time and am unable to help (less than acceptable)? What if I were restrained and had to watch someone be harmed because of my failure (which I mentioned I do not fear)?

What if, for a more practical example, a friend was verbally abused (and hurt) because of something I did with someone else? I would feel angered, which to me is another description of what it's like to want to rebel against the uncontrollable nature of the world's happenings; fear.

my biggest fears are being buried alive, ghosts, going to jail, maggots, peeing myself, my eyes being gouged out, burning to death/my house and belongings burning, and wetting the bed.

Dying. Drowning. (Basically the same thing, but eh) Cutting myself by accident with a sharp object. Failing school. Losing all my friends. Being injured. Taken from my family. Doctors. Dentists. Standing up in front of people, (I hate walking past everyone in the front of the classroom).

I'm a high anxiety person, can you tell? XD

Dying

Drowning

Family dying

Scary pictures

Spiders

Moths

Bugs/Insects in general

the dark

falling asleep

sleeping alone (I'm such a baby lol)

rejection (I've faced this fear multiple times)

Losing close friends

Being hated

Sitting in the front row during orchestra (the teacher's right there guys how do you expect me to feel)

Being alone

error screens and messages

the word error itself

computer/phone screens

Liking someone too much (it's weird and I'm GOING THROUGH IT RIGHT NOW UGH)

Heights, being in the dark makes me nervous, so I usally have my Dream Lights pillow pet on when that happens, FNAF *Ovbiosly, but I got over it*, letting people down, dying, having a seizure even though I'll never even have one anyway ;-;, committing, robbers, falling aslep, drowning, ect. *But I'm thankful that I can ask God to help me not be afriad. :) * Speaking of fears, I also have an autistic friend who's afriad of the dark, more than me, but it's mostly due to her autisim :( .

fear that I'll want to be somebody, try hard to get there, get there, then have a simple enough of a life that shows me that being a better somebody makes no difference

ohwait that's a reality wwwwwww

no measure of possible expressions matter if, in all your years, you only ever have the chance to show two basic pieces

Scuba diving, crabs, dead animals (not people; I'm okay with dead people), moving very fast and extreme sports/dangerous stuff.

I'm surprisingly not scared of the dark or death or spiders or anything normal. I LOVE the dark, I feel happy and full of energy when I'm in the dark, and always have. I know I'm not scared of death because I almost died once and wasn't scared. I am weird. :p

Edit: seeing all the people who are scared of FNAF, I want to try it now...nothing fictional has ever scared me as of yet, I wonder if this will.

My 4 main fears are being unable to escape, vomiting, things having to deal with demons, and heights.

I don't fear heights and mirrors in real life, but when I see pictures of heights and mirrors on the internet, I feel really scared.

Dying, fear of my favorite DJ dying, my family dying, my friends dying...and getting a life-threatening disease. Plus I have a fear of talking to people sometimes, because I always mess everything up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back