Anyone going to see Mockingjay Pt1?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

GotchiGuardian

Reaction score
Not sure if this should be in "Stuff We Watch", but I haven't watched this yet....

Anyone a Hunger Games fan? Anyone going to see Mockingjay tomorrow/today/when you can?!

It is releases tomorrow in the UK! I'm going to go with some friends I haven't seen for like 4 years! Exciteddd!!

Anyone else want to see it? What are your expectations? Got any hopes for it?

I'm definitely gonna watch it, though I don't know when. I'll probably go with my mom since I saw the first two movies with her. I haven't read the books, so I don't really have any expectations, other than it's going to be awesome.

Just a warning I haven't seen it yet but I will do there have been a few people complaining that cinemas aren't giving out warnings for several long flashing scenes so if you have epilepsy please be careful

I know it's been a while since the last post, but I saw it with my friends 2 days after it came out. Then with my mum 2 days later. Then with my dad another 2 days later. As you can guess from the fact that I saw it 3 times, it is my definite #1 favourite movie of all time and is AWESOME. Has anyone else seen it yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back