Way to get 4U app outside of japan without JP Googleplay account

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Inter5tella

Reaction score
A friend told me about something he used to get a Japanese PuYoPuYo game, called Qoo App. He tested that the 4U app works with it perfectly, as I don't have my android yet, so here are the steps he gave me:

https://apk.qoo-app.com/
First, search up or click on literally anything
Then, click 'download'. Some screen will pop up telling you to download Qoo App onto your phone, then click "English version". Then after the file is downloaded, you drag and drop the file into your phone.
Using a file manager (there are several on the play store for free that you can download) tap on the APK for Qoo App and it'll install THEN with Qoo App on your phone, find the APK you want by typing in either the comm.dev.app thing, the dev's name, or the app's name and it'll get it for you

Anyone with an android could test this out, I would but as I said I don't have my android yet :(

Last edited by a moderator:
Theres already been an apk released, many people have it

* link removed*

Last edited by a moderator:
is this safe? because when I went to download it it said it could be harmful to one's device. I'm not sure if maybe too late or what.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back