Fastest/easiest way to earn money in Tamagotchi P's?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TimlaVmun

Reaction score
I recently bought a Tamagotchi P's, Dream Coffret edition.

I'm getting used to using it and all that, and I'm trying to make a bit of money to finish refurbishing every room I can. So far I bought a 5000 gotchi points (I think that's what the money in the game is called?) wallpaper for my living room, and would like to buy the rest :)

So far I've been getting money by playing the minigames, and I've noticed that sometimes when my Tama is walking around outside I get a paper that allows me to get double the money from the games. Does this happen once a day or at certain times or something? (Extra question, sorry :D )

Anyway, back to the topic... What's the fastest/easiest way to earn money in this version? Will there be more ways soon? My Tama is in its third stage of growth at the moment, so I still have lots to unlock. Answers are very much appreciated, feel free to give tips and the like, I don't mind super-long answers :3

Well there a cheating way, like a mini games that earns you 9999 points, but ya selling stuff can earn money too. and... well I don't think you want to cheat anyways

1. You could connect to friends

2. Win a mini game

3. Sell stuff

4. wait for flyers or double games

and that's pretty much it

well, i have the berry sweets pierce and there's a minigame on it that makes you earn money really really fast.

you got to press the A button as fast as you can, basically button mash lol

by pressing a buttn, a meter on top of the screen starts to fill.

you only have a few seconds (like 6 seconds or so) and then the minigame ends, if you filled the meter completely, you earn 200 gotchipoints

earning 200 gotchipoints in just 6 seconds is pretty quick i think :p

but i wouldn't recommend spending like 12 dolalrs on a pierce just for the minigame, but that's of course all up to you :)

also, that paper you mentioned, it can appear during the day yes. i noticed it doesn't appear in the morning (i think, i'm not sure) and it also doesn't appear at night (quite sure about that)

but during the day, it could appear literally any time you visit the garden. sometimes a paper saying tamamori has 50% off on a crtain item will appear as well, so just keep revisiting the garden until it appears :)

Last edited by a moderator:
well, i have the berry sweets pierce and there's a minigame on it that makes you earn money really really fast.

but i wouldn't recommend spending like 12 dolalrs on a pierce just for the minigame, but that's of course all up to you :)
Actually this is pretty awesome, because the Berry Sweets pierce was the first extra pierce I wanted to buy anyway. Yay! :D

Thanks for your answers. ^_^

You said something about selling items? How do you do that??
When you go outdoor on your tamagotchi sometimes there will people asking for items you can sell, (I forgot what certain time, or is it random)

Hi I think they come in the morning, and you have to choose the right item to sell to earn more money

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back