Your favorite reasons for liking some of your favorite Tamagotchi

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pauly

Reaction score
I'm feeling silly today, and I'm in the process of doing nothing significant. I've been thinking about a discussion I had yesterday.

What are some of the top reasons you like a particular model of Tamagotchi?

I like the Japanese P2, series 2. Just purchased one two days ago, and it's out for delivery in my ZIP code right now--*shot*

In decreasing order of importance:

1. It's really old.
  2. It's in Japanese.
  3. The red model has a nice sentence wrapped around the display.
  4. it's not dark blue
  5. The series 2 is the only release with Nyatchi, the color-changing cat, as a full character. Fanciful!
  6. Charitchi_tah.png
    just why

My favorite is Nyorotchi because he was the first one i got on my P1. And his voice is so cute in the small videos its like : Noooh nooh nooh! I just love that!

I have too many favourite versions so this will take a while lol

Let's start with colour ones~~

15th anniversary iD L

1. One of the most important things to me on every tamagotchi is the set of characters, and the set of characters of this version is THE BEST, not only it has my 3 favourite characters (Kikitchi, Ura Mametchi and Meloditchi) but it has a huge variety of cute characters I've loved from other versions, including characters from every generation. Plus, the exclusive characters to this version are absolutely adorable, who wouldn't love Momotchi, Otogitchi or Rednosetchi (not exclusive but only raisable in this one) <3

2. The destinations, Makaka town, the space one, UraTama Town, they are all really unique and really fun, making raising all the characters to tamatomo definetly worth it!

3. Is an iD L, I believe the iD L is the best colour version, all the features such as seeds AND ALL THE DOWNLOADABLE CONTENT make it superfunnnn <3

4. The purple shell's silver part looks really cool, is a weird mix of silver/gold depending on the light xD

Tamagotchi + color

1. The screen, the screen of the +C is a lot better than other colors, it's bigger, and the colors look a lot more alive, it gives a really nice kind of pastel relaxing feeling xD

2. The shell, I believe this tamagotchi has the best shell ever, simple, easy to hold, easy to place anywhere, and with a huge variety of colours to choose from

3. The Animations, the animations and sprites on this version are the best, not only the characters sprites and close ups, but also the weather and extra animations, the seasonal animations are perfect :wub:

4. Fun destinations and games, specially the games, even if they are just 3, they never get boring~

The iD is also really cool, it feels really personal and it's a lot of fun with the loads downloadable content you can get, it will never get boring because you can keep getting new things all the time ;)

And the P's is great because you can get the iD and iD L's stuff and because english lol

Okay connections/plus now~

Uratama

1. Character set again, I love the Ura Characters I think they are all supercool and I want to raise so many of them, they have something special ;)

2. The screen, the blue pixels are amazing, specially if you are into photography, the colour of the pixels changes depending on the light, so the screen could have a really shiny blue look, or it could be rather dark blue or even black, it's really fun to see the different shades of blue you can get by changing the lights :D

3. The growth process, it's not as fast as the newer versions, so you have more time to enjoy the Tamagotchi's worth, and the nanny and teachers are all really cool too~

V5 / Familitchi

1. Animations, the animations of this version are probably the cutest out of the connections, specially when you get a Pure Family, they are so cute you won't want to marry them xD

2. The games, BEST GAMES EVER, the tea time one and the golf put are so challenging and fun, and the TV one and shoes one are not boring either, all of them are fun <3

3. THREE characters at a time, and PARENTS! you can raise more than a character at a time, I love seeing them dancing around the screen :p

4. Expensive items, it won't be too easy to get all the items, this is a great thing xD

V6 / Music Star

1. Quality, the quality of this tamagotchi is amazing, it doesn't get scratched as easilly as the other versions, both shell and screen, is the only Tamagotchi I have from my childhood that looks like brand new after all this years.

2. Music Based, I love music and this tamagotchi is really fun to me, getting all the trophies is really fun :D

3. Spot/Mocha costumes, Spotchi and Mochatchi are too adorable, they make me like this version a lot, and when I get a character I don't like, I can just make it wear the costume lol

4. The shells, the music star have really amazing shells, the V4.5 and V6 probably have the best shells in connections xD

V7 / Tama-Go

1. The shell design, it makes the Tama-Go look like one of those decorative eggs you find in fancy houses, only that with little characters jumping inside it ;) and FACEPLATES, the faceplates are so cool, you can make your tamagotchi look however you want, it's perfect <3

2. Greyscale rooms, I love changing rooms on colour tamagotchis, and I love it even more when I get to do it in a B/W for once lol

3. Food shop, since there are no items you can buy more food, this way you can make sure to give your tamagotchi a huge variety of meals xD

4. LOTS OF GAMES within the figures, 5 built in + all the figures ones, this version won't get boring no matter how you look at it

5. Really good set of characters, Necktietchi, Lovelitchi, Uwasatchi and Grippatchi are all exclusive to this version when it comes to english releases, it also has my fav set of babies ever and all the adorable iD teens, and adult Kikitchi <3

I also really like the V2, it's really simple but cute somehow, and it has lots of vintages charracters that haven't appeared since.

Now Vintages~~

Genjintch

1. really good set of characters, not many people care about the genjintch characters, but I think they are really interesting and some of the really cute (Monkeetchi <3)

2. two-way-evolution, I believe this is the only version that has it, making it really unique :D

3. Cool sounds and shell, it's hard to find cool brown-looking Tamagotfchis lol

Devilgotchi

1. Oposite to the angel, all the things I don't like on the angel I like them on the devil, evil characters that try to trick you, doesn't it sound superfun? :p

2. Growth depends on evil power, rather than care, making it interesting and challenging to raise the evil powers of your lil demon

3. Really cool secret animations and characters

4. Slow growth

P2

1. it has all the good things about the first versions (simpleness), but with better characters xD

The Morino and the Osutchi also look really cool, they have really adorable characters :)

Those are pretty much all my favourite versions and why I like them~

4U

*Characters are all my favourites

*Post-Adults are so cute, I love all of them

*The 4U has a firm grip in my hand

*FACEPLATESSSSS

*The shell is so metallic

*I have access to downloads, so for me, more foods, characters, decorations, wallpapers, items, destinations and so much more on the app!

*Babysitter function makes life a breeze

*Toddlers can wear accessories

*Skills and new gardens

*The mini games are fun, there are 3 on this version

*Touch Spots and Touch Cards!

I love the 4U if you haven't realised :p

Overall favorite: Tamagotchi Friends

1. Once, I once gonna commit suicide and had the knife against my wrist but suddenly my Tamagotchi Friends called for attention, and I decided not to kill myself after all because I remembered I had Tamagotchis to take care of. :) (don't laugh)
  2. It has the best characters of any Tamagotchi release ever IMO
  3. I like how you can collect things to unlock games and stuff
  4. The Jewelery and Close-up sprites are wonderful
  5. Bumping to send messages is fun
  6. It's the perfect size, shape, and weight to fit comfortably in your hand
  7. It brings back memories of my Version 4
  8. It's fun to get codes from Dream Town
  9. It feels like a TAMAGOTCHI and not an iPhone or some other garbage
  10. It has a black and white screen (color screens bother me, oops)
I might do more versions later because I feel sick at the moment

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back