Should I get a Morino...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eternal Mametchi Fan

Reaction score
even though I already have a Mothra?

The I'm asking this is because the Mothra and Morino have basically the same game as well as the coccoon concept... :) But Morino does have cute characters.

Should I still get a Morino or should I spend the money on something else? ;o

Save up for something you really want with the money, like that Arukotch you've been wanting for a while ;)

I would only get one if you can get it for a really good deal. As you probably know, it has the screensaver "feature" so you have to press a button to actually see your pet. As a result, the animations are really basic, not nearly as good as Mothra. Also, Morino seems to take forever to evolve.

As the previous comments said, if you're planning on getting an arukotch, save up for that and go for it! You already have a Mothra anyway! :D

I guess it depends on whether you're the type of collector that wants one of every version. If you're not really into Morinos, get something that you are into. Also, if you decide to get one later on, Morinos aren't incredibly rare so you can get one whenever you do feel like adding one to your collection.

I really like the Morino. It's about the same as an Angel with maintenance. Even has the tap tech in it to scare things away that go for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back