Raynie and the Gotchi King: Raynie's First Wish - Part 1: TamaTown's New Arrival

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ChamametchiandMametchi

Reaction score
Author's (Long) Note: I decided to put my other fanfiction on hiatus due to school and other stuff. But since it's Thanksgiving Break (and it's almost over, so better make this fanfiction count), I decided to come up with another fan fiction that had to do with an old game that I liked (I still like it, I just don't play it as frequently), but this time it's with a fan made character (Made by Ray-Wind on deviantART) that is the character's son. This is where nostalgia comes in and bites you, right? Yes. It bit me to no end. This is a cute little story about Raynie and the Gotchi King (obviously the little guy went to TamaTown with his family for a vacation with a friend alongside them). Now, if I post new chapters at random, this means that I had school or the internet isn't working on that day and I wasn't able to post the second part. First we will list the characters, then the synopsis, then the story in each part. Here we go!

List of Characters for Part 1! (Includes Guests, Friends and Pets)
Raynie
Wind
Windy
Rayman
Mametchi (Guest)
Kuchipatchi (Guest)
Memetchi (Guest)
KuroMametchi (Guest)
Chamametchi (Guest)
Sonny Moore (Friend)
Synopsis:
The family decides to take a vacation, bringing their youngest child, Raynie, along with them, plus a friend they've known for a while. However, what they chose seemed to be a world filled with mysterious creatures. They act like humans, and talk like humans. However, the family has heard rumors that the "Gotchi King" lives there in his castle, and grants wishes. Will the rumors be true? Or will Raynie come home crying?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Part 1: TamaTown's New Arrival
"Alright, guys, we need all of Raynie's stuff and make sure you haven't forgotten anything!" Rayman shouted. "Honey, did you invite Sonny to come with us?" "I'm already here, mang." Sonny chuckled. "Oh...whoops." Rayman said shyly. "Windy, get Raynie's buggy!" Turns out the family had a lot to pack up. Once everything was packed up, they headed into the family car. "Is Raynie okay?" Rayman asked. "Yes, Dad. He's sleeping." Windy said smugly. Raynie woke up a few hours later, looking out the windows and shouting, "Bye-bye, home!" Everyone went "Awww" at what Raynie had said. "Does he normally say that when you're leaving for a vacay?" Sonny asked. "He didn't learn to say it until today, since he's only one year." Windy explained. "Well, then, he's just talkative, aren't you?" Sonny cooed as he tickled Raynie's chin. "Why do I let this guy play with my child? He's a DJ for crying out loud." Rayman muttered under his breath. "Well, excuse me for being a second fatherly figure." Sonny yelled. "How did you hear me?!" Rayman exclaimed. "You can't speak under your breath that well." Sonny replied with a snotty tone. "I'll have you know that we are arguing with two children in the back." Rayman said through clenched teeth. "Sorry, geez." Sonny rolled his eyes.

"Are we there yet, Daddy?" Windy whined. "No." Rayman said angrily. "Are we there yet?" Windy said again. "No!" Rayman said, about to explode. "Are we there yet?" "No!" "ARE WE THERE YET?!" "NO!!" "ARE. WE. THERE. YET?!" Windy screamed, kicking the back of Rayman's seat. Rayman's eyes started to twitch unbearingly to Windy's whines. "Yes." It went quiet for several seconds. "LIAR!" Windy yelled as she crossed her arms. A few hours later, they reached TamaTown. "Here! We here!" Raynie giggled as he waved at the inhabitants from outside the car window. "You happy now, Windy?" Rayman said as he tried to mask his anger. Windy nodded, "Yes. I am happy." They looked for a parking spot, and decided to park in. "Okay, everybody, you're going to go have fun while your Mom and I book a hotel room for us. You can go in the Gotchi Kiddie Park, Gotchi Pool, anywhere that has fun things." Rayman explained. "Sonny, you're gonna watch Raynie. If he is missing by the time we get back, you are so dead." "Okay, I won't let him out of my sight." Sonny said as he put Rayine into the buggy. "Okay, let's go have fun!" "Fun! Fun!" Raynie chanted. "Uncle Sonny, can I get on those swings?" Windy asked. "Do whatever! It's fun time!" Sonny cheered. "Fun! Waynie wanna have fun!" Raynie giggled as he hugged his bunny, Mr. Blue. "You can have fun with me." Sonny smiled as he picked up Raynie. "Fun! Sonny go whee!" Raynie babbled.

"Alright, guys. We found a hotel room. Let's get in there and rest. We got a long day ahead of us!" Rayman yelled across the park. "No go! Stay!" Raynie insisted. "Raynie, you must be exhausted." Rayman said as he put Raynie into the buggy. "No seepy! Play!" Raynie shouted. "You don't back-talk to Daddy like that." Rayman said angrily. Raynie started throwing a fit in front of Rayman, causing everyone to stare. "Raynie, the Gotchi people are staring at us. Stop right now." Rayman whispered. "Raynie, you can come back out and play after we get settled in." Sonny said. "Otay, den. Go in! Seepy now..." Raynie smiled as he closed his eyes. "How does he listen to him, but not to me?!" Rayman said under his breath again. They arrived into their room, 5-B, located on the 4th floor. They got into their beds and rested for a few short hours, but Raynie was wide awake, letting out a lonely purr as he hugged Mr. Blue. "Go-chee King..." Raynie said sleepily. "He's whispering about the Gotchi King...maybe we can take him there." said Mametchi, peeking inside from the door. "You should do it-tchi!" said Kuchipatchi quietly. "He's just a baby. He can't really go see the Gotchi King!" Memetchi complained.

"Just let him try." said Mametchi. "We'll get him tomorrow. For now let him rest."

Will Mametchi and his friends figure out how to get Raynie? Find out in Part 2!

Latest posts

Back