Talking Animals' Not...Very...Talkative Tamagotchis

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TalkingAnimals

Reaction score
Hey guys! I kept reading tamagotchi logs for like...way too long so I figured I should probably make one of my own!​

I'm running the only ones I have right now, my Tamagotchi Friends and my new Tamagotchi P's (Melody Land ver.)!​

imagejpg8_zpsc75f5595.jpg

You'll see why that screwdriver is there later in this post... >_>​

imagejpg10_zpsa4445350.jpg

I keep sending Yukinkotchi to the Music Cafe for work, I really really want the cute little hat/dress after she works there for 30 hrs. I just hope it's soon bc I send her to work so much I never get to play with her much. xD​

imagejpg5_zps0f1d5886.jpg

I've got Coffretchi on my Friends one. Hi Coffretchi!!​

imagejpg5_zpsb6c71991.jpg

Anyway, while Yukinkotchi was busy at work I did some surgery on Coffretchi's house. > : D I had taken it apart to put in my own background for her, but I didn't really know what I was doing so I think I messed up the bump connection piece. >_> Whoops.​

imagejpg3_zps1e6c5110.jpg

Slightly clearer picture of the new room I gave her! I like that it has a warm-colour background now, it always makes me feel better when I play with her haha.​

imagejpg7_zpsd5479a43.jpg

Yess, she lived through her second surgery! I didn't wanna have to collect 50 jewellery pieces again. ;n; I still didn't fix the bump connection though...I made my dad look at it and he said I might have just ruined it lol whoops. @_@ Hope not.​

(Also - the faceplate is so easy to remove?! I kinda wanna decorate it a lot or try and make a fancier one. ^u^)​

imagejpg9_zps3bb0ae65.jpg

I don't think she even knows I just dismantled her entire house. Guess she's a heavy sleeper. She's just dancing around like usual!​

imagejpg12_zps8bbcac0b.jpg

(You can see I kinda screwed up the background though...not all the icons line up. Y_Y I tried to fix that but it only helped a little, whoops.)​

Continued in next post because I have too many images. O:​

BAKEDPOTATO_zps11bf8eb9.jpg
SOUP_zps4c7592a3.jpg
CLAMCHOWDER_zpsa6dc4785.jpg
FRIEDCHICKEN_zpscfc6ee4e.jpg
HAMBURGER_zps5a179849.jpg
OMELETTE_zpsb279a8ad.jpg
PASTA_zpsdc51722d.jpg
PIZZA_zps302d1e45.jpg
RICEBOWL_zps7d74bc70.jpg

In other news.................................I'm SUPER-stockpiling food so I can get a gourmet type for my next tama (I couldn't even fit all the foods I have in this post haha). I really wanted Kiraritchi but now that I've stocked all this food it's making me want Pianitchi. Y_Y She's so cute. I'll probably get a boy for my next egg anyway. >_> Hellooo Kuchipatchi!​

Thanks for reading guys and I'm sorry the photos are kind of a yucky quality, they'll be better when I get more dubble-A's for my camera. ^u^​

Last edited by a moderator:
Update! :3​

YUK1_zps57360557.jpg

I finally got the little maid headband!! ^u^ I didn't react fast enough to snap her getting it, I didn't think she'd already worked that long! I got like 1000 gold for that shift so I should have realized. :B​

YUK2_zps1397e2ba.jpg
YUK5_zps11c91fa0.jpg

She looks so cute in it. TnT Plus I finally have a less awkward-looking accessory to match the piano dress. > : D​

YUK3_zps8edb2cdc.jpg

I cheated and read a guide on how to get this puzzle piece haha, bought the mirror at the Tama Depo for my last piece. :B​

YUK6_zps448e07cf.jpg

This...is honestly terrifying.​

YUK7_zps4d979e1c.jpg

Yukinkotchi would do better than me in a horror movie. I hope that thing doesn't, like...come back to haunt her.​

YUK8_zpsbe45cdd4.jpg
YUK10_zps7fec8c9b.jpg

Yessss. > : D​

YUK11_zps304254ac.jpg

YUK9_zps332fa8b2.jpg

YEEAAAH!! I assume something good happens when you fill up that meter?? O: I don't wanna read too many guides 'cause I like surprises haha.​

Sorry I sent you to work for, like, a week Yukinkotchi, but look! Now you have a horrifying mirror ghost to play with! (Sorry. >_>)

Hi guys! Sorry for the lack of updates, it's finals time. ^-^;;​

First exciting news!​

Ice3_zpsddfed077.png

Yukinkotchi had been working super hard at the TamaDepa (sorry that...my thumbnail is there lol) and I was wondering why she didn't have the little pink hat in her inventory yet, but,​

Ice4_zps9c1d3c7c.png

She got the dress instead!! I'm so stoked, I thought she was just gonna get that dinky little hat since she was always wearing it at work. >: D​

Ice5_zps9ee8daae.png

She looks so cute in it!! TT_TT​

Ice8_zps17442782.png
Ice7_zps40e05388.png
Ice6_zps1dba7629.png
Ice2_zpsca09101f.png
Ice1_zps0a3216eb.png

I also got all the jewel rooms finally! (Sorry I had to stick you in the bathroom for that one photo, Yukinkotchi. >_> You don't seem too happy about it.) I think I probably have repetivie strain injury from binge-playing the jumprope game so much to get them. <_< Oops haha. At least they're cute. ^u^​

Ice10_zps6e73ecf5.png

And check it out?! I didn't know you get a cool new house when you complete all the rooms?! Cool! And I didn't expect that snowman when it happened either, so many nice surprises!! >w< The P's have so many cute things on them! ^u^​

Knight1_zps8b675c4e.png

I was trying to raise Kuchipatchi on my Friends but I got Knighttchi again! >:c I didn't really want him a second time but oh well, I just sent him to the park a lot because it's cute. :3​

Ice13_zps05f588bf.png

I keep playing the jump rope game to try and make $$$...does anyone else think it's weird that your tamagotchi doesn't get to jump if it's not in the main cast though?? >_> Like, "Hey, Yukinkotchi, wanna come play jump-rope with us?! Haha no you can't...jump...with us, but you can count us while we do it!!"​

Knight2_zps9e629123.png

I sent Knighttchi out for some fun, too, and he actually got to play with someone... >_> Amiamitchi showed up! She's so cute. ^u^ I'm sad you can't raise her on the Friends, she's so adorable. Y_Y​

Ice11_zps50edb2b2.png
Ice125_zps3a7f7293.png

I finally decided to raise another tama (it was hard, I love Yukinkotchi...Y_Y), so I ///let her/// (overprotective parent >_>) go out with Kuchipatchi.​

Ice12_zps2cf7bb8d.png
Ice14_zps176cce08.png

I was gonna set her up with Kuchipatchi until Spaceytchi showed up, who can resist that bad boy charm?? No-one. The answer is "no-one".​

Ice16_zps6cb0a792.png
Ice19_zpse9e49a79.png
Ice17_zps9fa96a38.png

I know she's made of ice but maybe she can MELT HIS EVIL HEART!! > : D (Sorry.)​

Ice18_zpsdc9b4a18.png

And they had a girl!! > : D I've had 3 girls in a row! I kinda wanted to try and raise Knighttchi on the P's but oh well, the girls are all cute!​

(It's been so long since I had these photos I've already raised her to an adult lol but...I'll try and post about her growing up soon. >_>)

Ice20_zpsc569ef95.png
So, this baby girl ended up turning into...​
Kirari1_zps5ac40925.png
Kirari2_zps0189df77.png
Kiraritchi!!​
Kirari3_zps9358e756.png
I actually don't like her sprites that much on the P's (YnY), but it was still fun to get to play dress-up with one of my favourite tama girls as far as design goes. ^u^ I just wish there were more hats that showed off her cute little ears!! >:OO​
Kirari4_zps20e7c2f1.png
Kirari5_zps77ceba5c.png
Kirari7_zps5b696a49.png
Kirari6_zps9934ca0b.png
Since I didn't like her sprite very much I married her off pretty fast...>_> (Sorry Kiraritchi!!) The frog guy was the first one to meet her at the park, and I actually ended up thinking he was pretty cute by the end of all their dates. ^u^ I used to think he was goofy looking!​
Finally, they had a boy!! ^u^ I hadn't had a boy yet so this is cool, I wonder if that means I'll have 3 boys in a row now too? >_> Lots of chances to shoot for Knighttchi and Rightchi (I wanna see how cute they look without their dorky hats, hahaha)!​
Knight1_zps4a873115.png
Since it's Christmas time, I keep getting this cute animation from Knighttchi on my friends! I used to find them annoying but I actually think they're really cute now. The Friends are kinda boring because they have so few features but...I find all the graphics really, really cute. ^u^​
Thanks for reading, guys! I already have that boy from my P's raised into an adult...updating as fast as things happen is so hard!! >w<​

bbb4_zpsfd205c24.png

So the little dude on my P's grew up into Turtletchi...​

bbb2_zps8f71d793.png

I thought I was gonna get Righttchi or Knighttchi since I'd taken really good care of it but...​

bbb3_zps3511d57e.png

I got Doyatchi???!?!?​

I guess I hadn't taken as good care of him as I thought?? :"c Or you get Doyatchi if you visit the park, like...800 times as a teen...>_> Whoops.​

bbb_zps8ed16050.png

I didn't really like his design at first but...he was kinda cute when he got other outfits on, and I liked his spunk! Plus he worked enough hours at the Music Cafe to get me the maid's dress!! (Yess, thank you Doyatchi! >u<)

bbb5_zps227890b4.png
bbb6_zps56ddd1ae.png

As for my Friends, my baby grew into Furifuritchi! I've already had her but I really like how cute the art for her is on the TF, so I was okay with having her again. ^w^​

Also...​

bbb7_zps9bf6ec4f.png

I bought another Friends! I was sad I had no bump connection on my other one, plus they had a sale and they had the black and pink one I like so...how could I resist?? (I probably could have resisted lmao.)​

bbb10_zps734f2d47.png
bbb9_zps3a3ca708.png

The baby on my new Friends grew into Tacttchi! I think he's really cute tbh, and he came just in time for Christmas since he looks really Christmasy to me. I kept him for a while because I liked his design and it fit the holiday season, usually I get rid of my TF tamas as soon as they turn 6. xD (Sorry tamas!) His close-up is so cute! :3​

bbb8_zps6c95111d.png

I married Furifuritchi to Charatchi, I figured she's kind of a jerk and he's kind of a playboy so they should get along, right?? (Sorry, Furifuritchi, it's not my fault you're so antagonistic... >_>)

So I married Doyatchi off to Stargirltchi, but I guess I lost the pictures?? I'll try and find the photos. >_<​

Anyway, they had a girl!!​

ggg_zpscc02e410.png

I went to the restaurant and Yukinkotchi was there!! So she got to eat a giant plate of food with...her great grandma. O.O I can't believe how many generations will just show up again and eat with my tama. xD It's so cool.​

ggg2_zps33a63f74.jpg

Anyway, I was sad because I asked for an ID L for Christmas and realized it didn't have Agetchi on the anniversary one, so I wanted to get Waltztchi because she reminded me of her. xD I like her design but I wish you could take the little bow off her head when you wear other hats! ;n; It looks weird with a lot of them. T_T​

ggg3_zps4ef32a78.jpg
ggg5_zps475a01a3.jpg

Anyway, I got her to tamatomo status and it unlocked the theme park!! ^u^ I didn't even know this was a location, so that was neat. :D I love the haunted house part, I wish you could get that background for your tamagotchi's house! >w<​

ggg6_zps020a1726.jpg

She went on some dates with Acchitchi when I first got her, but she wasn't ready to get married yet (aka, I hadn't gotten her to tamatomo status yet xD), and then I couldn't find him at the park again! So she went to the matchmaker's to find him. (Check out that weird cute pet she got, lol.)​

ggg7_zps522b5ae6.jpg

I spent like 30 minutes trying to find this dude at the matchmaker's or the park @_@, finally I tracked down what time he was at the park and they went on another date! (I'm glad he wasn't too heartbroken to give her another chance. xD)​

ggg8_zpsd9d66a78.jpg
ggg9_zps29721943.jpg

:wub: I like these two so much as a couple, he always looks so freaked out and she always looks so chilled out. xD I'm pretty sure her personality is pretty volatile but whatever, I like their look as a couple.​

(I didn't even notice the tama-church has a cross on it?? I find that so weird lol. Wouldn't they all just believe in like...the tamagotchi planet?? :'o)​

ggg10_zps5335348b.jpg

Anyway, they had a girl!! How many girls am I gonna have on the P's?? ;_; I'm worried I'm never gonna complete the boys. xD I need that rocket ship!!​

ggg11_zps87dcd056.jpg
pian1_zpscd9d1dce.jpg

I'm trying to assemble, like, the best possible combo of rooms for my house...I like the crystal/water rooms for the other ones but...it's hard to stick with a cool living room design. Y_Y The cave is pretty sweet, though. I wish you could make your whole house a cave tbh.​

pian2_zpsb0e33f7d.jpg

Anyway, (I've been noticing how much I say anyway in these frickin' logs, I need to change the subject far too much, lol), I got Pianitchi!! ^u^ I wanted to get 5 originals on the P's into tamatomos bc I thought you unlocked a location?? But...I really, really wanted Pianitchi! She's so cute. ^u^ (You might unlock it at 4, anyway, considering the amusement park just opened up...>_>)

pian4_zpsb0f1c611.jpg
pian5_zps12e6c49e.jpg

She's sooo cute omg. Y_______________________Y I always feel like I have complaints about the art on this one, maybe I just don't like the art style on the P's that much? Lol. But I wish you could see her ears when you put different hats on her?! The hats are always placed so high up so you can never see them. >n< Her ears are so cute and weird!! >w<​

pian6_zps783c1cd7.jpg

I took her to the park to try and find her a pet, I didn't realize this little pink squirrel dude was one of them! I think I've only seen them at the park once or twice. I feel like they kind of match, since they both have little curls. x3​

pian7_zps1adebbec.jpg
pian9_zps2ba4f01e.jpg
pian11_zps61daa43b.jpg
pian10_zps7d3928d5.jpg
pian8_zpsb85cc776.jpg

And now I have all the pets in my uh, tama-diary?? I have no idea what this menu option is called haha. The weird fish-pet is definitely my favourite, it's so goofy and weird. I keep wanting to get one whenever I have Himespectchi, she seems like she would appreciate a weird land-fish. x3​

I was hoping if I got all of them I would, like...unlock something lol like more pet options so I could take that gross brown thing at the park home. My tamagotchi life is basically just me making constant shots in the dark to try and unlock new stuff???​

:wub: Thanks for reading u guys! :wub: More updates await~~~~ :wub:

Ok so!​

4tama2_zpsgf6xpuey.jpg
4tama11_zpswqlitzyq.jpg
4tama8_zps5wxdfklx.jpg

The little boy on my friends turned into Charatchi! Who...I hate. So I didn't even take any close-up photos of him. >n< (Sorry charatchi! Your design is just so ugly & u seem like a jerk. ;o;)

4tama4_zpswu5i48n6.jpg

I also got an iD L Anniversary tama for Christmas! Lovelitchi was my first tama on it, she's so cute. ;o;​

4tama3_zpsivd0fwav.jpg
4tama6_zpsah0wk42w.jpg

I got her a cute little pet that I thought suited her, I find the animation when they come home with presents so cute?? And I love the gardening feature on the iD L, I wish you could plant more things at once! >w<​

4tama5_zpswnowr9br.jpg

I got Knighttchi on my P's! I keep trying to get Righttchi but no luck. >n< I was hoping his helmet would come off when you put on different hats but I guess that's just part of his head??​

4tama7_zpszqov9pt4.jpg

It was awesome getting another tama, too, so I could finally connect my P's to something! I married Knighttchi and Lovelitchi to each other...​

4tama9_zpsakc5qgpz.jpg
4tama10_zpsia1lxahm.jpg

And they both had boys! Usually I like the girl designs a little better but I really, really want Kuromametchi on my iD L. x_x​

More updates soon! Since this is all from Christmas you can imagine I have a huge backlog of tama info stocked up...oops. Thanks for reading!! :wub: :wub: :wub:

I don't think I mentioned it in my last post but I got the Fairy change pierce for my melody land tama!​

pierce_zpsjafadvyb.jpg

I'm sure it was obvious since I had the fairy border in the last one but I wanted to celebrate! xD​

Chara1_zpskl6lawez.png

And...Hey! Looks like I had a closeup of Charatchi after all! He's kinda cute I guess...I GUESS. :/​

5tama6_zpsbgquoevx.jpg
Chara2_zpsefkffyni.jpg

I put him and Furifuritchi together again (is it wrong to want to be consistent?? >:3)​

Chara3_zpsmoef2g0y.jpg

And they had a boy!!​

Alsoooo...​

4tama12_zpsrk47jflk.jpg

I bought myself the Dream Coffret tama P's as a reward for finishing a big project last semester!! I was the one I wanted originally but settled on Melody Land because they were all too expensive at the time...I'm so happy. TT_TT So obviously I had to get Coffretchi as my first tama! > :D She's so sweet! >:3​

5tama1_zps691u0gye.jpg
5tama2_zpspkmvezvj.jpg

It looks like any pierce characters you raise don't unlock new destinations when they reach tamatomo status...boo!! Oh well, she's cute so who cares lol. (Also I foolishly took out the pierce so I could buy the items on my other tama that had more $$$ but it wouldn't let me put it back in >n< I'm so mad, the banner at the top was so cute and I love the game..)​

Frog2_zpsq4cht8dw.jpg

I married Tacttchi to Harptchi...​

Frog1_zps9uysyza9.jpg

And they had a boy too!! Lots of boy tamas to raise...@o@​

(And yes...for those of you keeping count...this is 5 tamas being run at the same time lol. No wonder it's so hard to keep updates coming!! @o@)​

:wub: :wub: :wub: Thanks for reading guys & I'll try to post more again soon!! ^u^ :wub: :wub: :wub:

Latest posts

Back