Cheeks Chan?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TaylorBeam

Reaction score
Hello everyone! I'm back after a long hiatus!

Anyway, I had a question about Cheeks Chans I recently found these and they look so adorable! There doesn't seem to be a lot of info about them though and i've heard and read some topics about them having connection problems etc.

I just wanted to know if any of you guys have one or your general thoughts about them! They seem like a pretty reasonable price, I guess i'm just used to overly expensive Tamagotchis haha.

I've seen the video review by AtlanticRaven on YouTube and I reeeeally like the idea! I'm planning on getting one for Christmas ^_^

Oops--- I just ordered one. I've been looking at it and other vpets on ebay, then I just generally googled it and huh? There it was, on my country's amazon for not much and no shipping fees either.

...so I bought it. :eek:

Welp, it's supposed to come between Christmas and the second week of January, I'm excited. :D

I've been considering getting one. I've also seen the video. I think I'll get the Hello Kitty one if I get one.

Do you guys know what the difference is between the regular ones and the blue with pink whipped cream version? I know that the Hello Kitty is different in that it has 15 different characters and a HK Hoppe Chan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back