what do you guys want most for the holidays?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

pighat09

Reaction score
which religious holiday do you guys celebrate? I'm atheist, but i celebrate christmas to give gifts and getting free video games eheheh

i want world peace, Little Witch Academia on DVD, a mint-colored furby baby, a windows 8 laptop, a Wacom Bamboo Tablet, photoshop, adobe after effects, and this shirt from Etsy.

what do you guys want?

Money. I'm graduating and am about to be unemployed and poor.

I want batteries for my Tamagotchis,

For my friends to be happy,

Some Tamagotchi stuff,

A drawing tablet,

And money to buy stuff for other people

carousel-3ds-xl.png

SERIOUSLY, MY PARENTS, DO IT, DO IT NOW.

*Surpizingly, all the presents I want for Christmas are video game related....* Mostly I just want a Nintendo 2DS with Animal Crossing New Leaf *Some other games would be nice, to.*, and Parappa The Rapper. So yep..Nothing much...Just more video games..

A Fujifilm Instax (or even better, A vintage Polaroid)

A few Wii U games

5 Amiibos

A Windwaker Toon Link Nendoroid

An Isabelle Nendoroid

A Figma Link

The to-be-released Figma Lucina

An Animal Crossing Leaf pillow

A 4U

SackBoy and Dancing Groot Pop! Vinyl Figures

...am I ask for too much...

I'm hoping for... lots of quiet reading time, some really pretty snowfalls that last all day long, one or two new 3DS games and a few new pieces of clothing for my Blythes. :)

I'm pulling together holiday and birthday money for a new lens for my DSLR. Been excited for a new lens for a long time!

Well I'm getting a Corey Crawford jersey which I'm super excited about!! It might be arriving after christmas though ):

If I get my brother's vita, I'd like to get a copy of DanganRonpa 2: Goodbye Despair, and also a new iPod

Uhh other than that just clothes, books and lollies ;u;

all i ever need is art of the henry/sumia pairing in fire emblem: awakening

idk in all seriousness there's not rly anything I can think of other than a ps vita which I'll probably be getting since I have a copy of Dangan Ronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc

uh yeah probably some money and rly just a good time

EDIT: Oh yeah, also Puyo Puyo Tetris if I get the vita even though it's in Japanese so I won't be able to understand much if anything, and I'm p sure my parents don't even know about it and even if they did they probably wouldn't buy a video game that's entirely in Japanese

Last edited by a moderator:
Pokemon Alpha Sapphire

Something Naruto related

Something Hetalia related

3DS case and stuff

Material goods? I'd really like a big, soft, fluffy skein of yarn and maybe a yarn bag/basket. :3 I can't imagine anything better right now than sitting in front of the fireplace with a crochet project or good book in your hands, the snow softly drifting outside your window and the aroma of Christmas dinner wafting under your nose.... Gaaah, I can't wait for winter break!!!

Now, if I could wish for something intangible, it'd be that people care about and act more towards solving global warming. It's both shocking and depressing that the problem is getting buried and denied because some people believe that tomorrow's problem isn't our concern.

It's both shocking and depressing that the problem is getting buried and denied because some people believe that tomorrow's problem isn't our concern.
and that people denying it are beginning their statements with, "now, I'm not a scientist, but"

people who deny it admit they don't know jack about global warming

wonderswan(1).jpg

Give me da swan

DA SWAAAAAN

...Or just anything video-game related. I need a new NES, but...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back