Translucent Tamagotchis

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eternal Mametchi Fan

Reaction score
tumblr_mn8dtqH5m61qdwogbo1_500.png

What do you think of translucent Tamagotchis? I think they look really awesome! Some people think they are ugly though.

Translucent Tamagotchis with patterns on are pretty cool too, such as this one:

a702_2.JPG

Anyway, I wish they would make translucent Tamagotchis sometime again! You know what I really want to see? A translucent color-screen Tamagotchi in Japan. :eek: It would be weird if the whole thing was translucent, so maybe only a certain section, e.g. the metallic body on the 4U part could be translucent.

I have an tranculent green P1. It looks so cool.

I have a pink translucent P1 and an orange translucent V2, they both look so cool! :lol:

However I don't expect newer Tamagotchis to be translucent, the translucent style gives it a more ''Virtual'' feeling to the Tamagotchi, and Bandai is focusing in the cute and stylish side of Tamagotchi, however I see it possible in future ''tiny'' Tamagotchis like the nano or the mini xD

I think some of the Nanos were translucent :)

My translucent Tamagotchis:

• White P2
  • OsuMesu pair
  • Pink clock P1
  • Pink P2
  • Pink waffles V4

I had a v4.5 that was like a translucent lava lamp!

I think the idea is super cool but i dont really /love/ any of the designs so far.

They're my favorite. I'm running a translucent magenta v3, it's my favorite shell design.

Nof such a big fan of the ones with patterns like that v4.5, though.

I really like the translucent Tamas like the v3 ones. I find them really cool.

And yes I agree seeing a translucent color screen, that would be crazy. In a good way.

Transparents are some of my favourite Tamagotchis too. I love the waves umino, and the lava lamp V4.5. I've a milky blue iD, which is a little translucent... you can just see the guts in the sunlight. Love this one too.

I like the later models. The visible components seem more attractive, in some way.

My favorite shell a few years ago was the green and purple swirly patterned V4.5

Last edited by a moderator:
Maybe the reason translucent tamas aren't made any more has to do with the plastic. It seems a bit more brittle than solid color plastic. I have several translucent tamas as well, but don't run them too often. They seem easier to scratch also.

it's more noticeable when they do scratch

and with the bigger Tamagotchi, it would be much less attractive becasue of the wide-open range sitting inside the Tama-Go and the larger batteries

think a transparent ID would be hideous ;P

Last edited by a moderator:
I wish I could have a translucent color tamagotchi. I think that case design would be pretty cool.

My favorite color combo of all time was the black, orange, and white tamagotchi. <3

Translucent/transparent designs are my favorite. Sometimes I will go out of my way to collect more of them than usual. :D I like seeing the insides of a Tamagotchi and their designs always seem to have an extra sparkle and charm to them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back