Fantasizing about Tamagotchi versions....

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

amarie

Reaction score
Soooo.

I was in the shower, thinking about my Music Star, which is arriving soon, and an iD L Tama.

Then, I added those two together. And I came up with the idea of a colored Connection. I think that was completely random, but I was wondering, if it DID happen, would you get one? And in which version?

IDK what went through my brain but.... yeah.

I don't think I would want a color connection, I like them in black and white, and I love the current color Tamagotchis as they are too, but I would love a colour tamagotchi that featured characters from older versions too, including color-lined Tamagotchis such as the Ura Tamagotchis and the Akai characters, I would love to see them all together in just one version :D

I would also love a Black & White 4U-like Tamagotchi where you could download all the characters from previous versions (From the P1/P2 to the Tama-Go, so pretty much all of the character's that have appeared in BW Tamas), since they already have sprites done I don't think it would give Bandai too much work :p

A color-screen connection would be pretty nice in my opinion! Because it would be fun and simple and have a decent number of games, but also have a nice screen. :) I'd get one!

^^^ YES. WE NEED IT. GIVE IT TO MEEEHHHH *Explodes*

I would really love a simple, color tamagotchi.

I really liked the gameplay of the Friends, but the grayscale screen, lack of backlight, lack of store and bulkiness were major downfalls.

It would be awesome if there was a backlit color version of the friends, but slimmer (likethe iD L), had more features (like pets and items in the store, a cafe, etc.) and the awesome close-up graphics of the TMGC+C, all combined with the simplicity and cute character animations of the Tamagotchi friends.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back