4u can not connect with 4u app

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Richardchhay

Reaction score
Hello all

Please help me solve my problrm with 4u connect with 4u app.i use lg g2 model d802 cant pass register 1st termital download item to 4u machine.

Thank for comment.

Your phone may not be compatible. Is nfc on? Does your phone have nfc? Is beaming on, all those things are needed but most non japanese phones have the wrong nfc type so it won't work.

My phone nfc and android bfean are on, but cannot pass 1st for register. Galaxy S5 heard that support for usa version.

When I tried to install the app in my zopo 998 it didn't work. Always prompted a screen saying this: 本アプリは、ご利用の環境で使用 することはできません
It was because my phone was rooted and its OS was Aliyum (Android's replica) instead a genuine version of Android. I even didn't know that!
I installed a new ROM with Android KK, avoided root lock with Xposed RootCloak and now the app runs perfectly :)
Be sure to register your Bandai's ID saying that you are actually from Japan, otherwise they won't let you connect.

Last edited by a moderator:
Erinea, can you share the link to the legal app? The other links I've come across are no longer available.

Sure ^^

You have two options to install this app:

1) Download Tigervpns in your phone to hide your origin (as the app has region lock) and install the official 4U from Google Store.

2) Save the 4U apk file in your phone's internal/external memory.

I tried both options and I had no problems at all.

Last edited by a moderator:
To be honest, I don't know. Google Play Store identifies the app as installed even if you use the apk, so maybe it will ask you to update when needed.

I don't know how often Bandai adds new content in this app, and I didn't have it installed enough time to check if works well in those cases. I still have to receive my 4U :(

Let us know when you get it! I'm hoping soon so we can share insights! I'll take note if the app updates/changes.

Well, I already have the Tama 4U with me and it seems that my cellphone can't connect by NFC :( It bumps when I try to send data to my tama, so it recognises the device, but the screen zooms out endlessly while sending items. Is there any way to solve it?

However I could update the app without any problems from Google Store

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back