What are you giving your family/friends for Christmas?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rainbow Dazz

Reaction score
There's already a thread for what you want for Christmas; what do you plan on giving your family and friends? I'm "giving" my parents a Minecraft replica of our house (they asked for this ages ago but I never got around to it), giving my brother a pack of Pokemon cards (he's going through an obsession with them), giving some of my friends DS's and DSi's (my brother and I are getting 3DS's from our parents so we can give away our old ones) and giving money to my boyfriend and those of my friends who already have DS's or 3DS's. I don't usually give anyone stuff so this year is a bit weird, I just happen to have a lot of stuff to give :p so, what about you guys?

I'm giving my brother a Minecraft poster, I planted little plant in fish bowl and put in some painted rocks for my grandma, my dad and I are going half and half on a jacket for my mom, and I'm pitching in to get a tent for my grandpa (pun intended). I still don't know what to get my dad.

I'm giving Angelgotchi memberships to some friends on TamaTalk, I'm letting some friends on deviantArt ask me to get anything they want, I'm giving my boyfriend a Tamagotchi, and I'm probably gonna buy some Pokemon figures or something for my younger bro.

Idk what to give my parents yet, but I'm giving Ruby something dog related, Rachel something Pokemon related, and I'm planning to draw my crush something.

Oh boy, I still have a million and one things to buy for Christmas. I still need to get gifts for six more people but so far I have a multi tool and a steam gift card for my boyfriend, a set of cookbooks and a spiralizer for my mom, a giant Hello Kitty pez dispenser for my niece, a Nintendo gift card for my pen pal and a Amazon gift card for my friend. :)

I must confess...I still haven't started Christmas shopping yet. :( I need to get something for my stepdad, mom, boyfriend and brother. I think I'll get my mom jewelry, my brother Magic: The Gathering booster packs, and my boyfriend a Magic: The Gathering starter set (he wants to learn how to play). I guess I'll get my stepdad a gift card.

Well, I don't really have much money in my credit card so I'm giving some of my dA friends a few dollars here and there :p

I got my mum a box of Roses chocolates, my dad some socks, and my sister a bluetooth speaker. It was kinda hard to find something for my sister this year but she told me that's what she wanted so yeah

Gave $16 to one of my buddies and 1-month deviantArt premium membership to another buddy.

Wish I could've given stuff to more of my friends.

I gave a book to my dad (Humans of New York), a set of 4 jigsaw puzzles to my mom, a bunch of random assorted stuff (tic tacs, nail polish, a craft box) for one of my friends, and some New York souvenirs for my other friends.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back