Where is everyone from?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hi guys!

I'm from Oslo, Norway but currently live in Massachusetts. Do you guys have any friends who are into tamas as well? I don't know anyone around here that is interested! :(

Anyway, I thought it would be interesting to see where our members are from and even if there are others living in the same city!

I live in Sydney, a few suburbs away from Bondi Beach B)

I'm from New Zealand. The closest city to me is Hamilton but that's like an hour away and the town I live in is very small.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm from Asturias, in Spain. I know a girl here that has a Tamagotchi Friends but that's about it. I think she doesn't even run it at all. So I would say no, no one interested in Tamas around here.

I live in a medium-sized valley in Wellington, New Zealand! (roughly a 10-20 minute drive into the city)

I live in the United States and speak some languages: American English, Swedish, Mandarin Chinese, and Teochew (Chinese).

Oh, look, I didn't answer the question :p

I live in the capitol city of Texas in the United States. Unfortunately, I don't know anyone around me that has tamas. I didn't know that TT was so international, though. It's so great to see how diverse we all are!

I live in the capitol city of Texas in the United States. Unfortunately, I don't know anyone around me that has tamas. I didn't know that TT was so international, though. It's so great to see how diverse we all are!
A fellow Texan! Coincidentally, I'm going to be in Austin in a couple weeks for a wedding.

I'm from the U.S., from the great state of Texas, and the only Tama owner/user I know is my brother's girlfriend, but I don't think she still runs them.

I'm from VIC, Australia! I have a friend who's obsessed with Japan (She's been there before) and she brought a Mametchi plush from the TamaDepa! She might be getting a colour Tama off eBay as well. :D

I was from and born in TX, but then we moved to MO. And I haven't really seen anyone who's into Tamagotchi, I've only met one person who's has a P1 before... And I'm from the USA, to.

Last edited by a moderator:
*puts hand out and points* I guess I'll be the one to point out on my hand where I am from. Lol. We are dorky for all being able to point where because we are from Michigan. Hahahaha.

I am in and from Arkansas in da USA, but heck I haven't even found another person on this site from here lelelelel

And no, I am not a country person. Heck, I don't even have a southern accent what kind of Arkansas person am I lelelelelel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back