Where to buy tamagotchis in Australia?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tamagotchi248

Reaction score
Hi,

I am a Tamagotchi enthusiast and would like to know where the best places are in Australia are to buy Tamagotchi ID Ls. I heard a while ago that they were being sold at Myers but I don't know if they are still available there, can someone please show/suggest some places where I can purchase one?

Thanks and kind regards,

Tamagotchi248

Tamagotchi Friends are the only tamagotchis being sold in stores anywhere except Japan, if I'm not mistaken. You might want to look up store locations selling Tamagotchi Friends in Australia - I know here in the U.S., Toys R' Us is the only store that got them.

If you want a different tamagotchi, like a color version or any of the older ones, you'll have to purchase one online through ebay, Amazon, or one of the Japanese online stores.

EDIT: I just re-read your post and saw the "iD L" in there. Tamagotchi iD L's are only sold online I think. They came out a while back and I don't believe stores would still be selling any, now that there's a new tamagotchi out.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks guys,

Yeah I thought since the ID L's are an older model I probably wouldn't have much luck finding one in a store. I guess I'll look online to find one :)

Thanks for all of your help, hopefully Bandai will release a new Tamagotchi here in the future (maybe an english 4U?)

-Tamagotchi248

Yeah I have checked gumtree before but there isn't much up for sale in my local area. I think I will post a wanted ad on there and I may have someone willing to sell me one :)

Thanks again!

-Tamagotchi248

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back