Help Me Choose a Non-Color Tama to Run

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AzureStarline

Reaction score
Hello everyone. So, I have my trusty iD L (E) and I will be running a patched white P's as soon as I finish a custom face plate. Yes, I successfully popped off the clear cover plate - phew!

I think I want to run a more traditional black and white screen tama too. I have a spare blue TF but found that too bulky and boring. So I'm leaning toward one of the generations of Connections.

I've never played any of them, even though I have a handful of different ones in mint condition in my tama collection display.

What are some of the advantages/disadvantages and uniqueness of each? I know Music Stars have the whole form-a-band thing, which seems fun since I am obsessed with music. The Familitchi ones seem fun too since you can have a couple characters all together.

Help me decide please :D

The Familitchi are rather dull--collect all the items, gather some cash, get a pure family, and the toy becomes almost purely ornamental.

V4.5 and V4 have different minigames, jobs (another set of minigames), and fun items like instruments and make-up. The V4 has more traditional characters.

V3, according to some, has the most fun set of games. Care misses are important in determining the evolution of pets. Doesn't have as many items.

V2 has a number of version-exclusive characters. It's low-maintenance, and is the first of the Connection series to have items. Some items are available only on this version.

V1 is the most minimal of the six; no items, a simple few games, and has a limited set of characters. Think P1, but with a greater pixel density (and perhaps a little more charm).

I would say go for a Familitchi or a V2!

The V5 is really fun, is really cute, has nice characters, and the best games out of the connection tamas, and its not needy at all x3

The V2 is simple, not needy and has some really cool and interesting characters including some vintages :)

The V6 would be perfect to, they are really fun and exciting, and having your little musician is really cute :wub:

The glitches can occur but like you said, they don't necessarily break the tama. My v4 "Rising Sun" has the glitch where the matchmaker shows up and stays for seconds (yes, SECONDS) before poofing. Easy to fix like the other glitches.

I think our sister site "Tamazone" has some more on this topic if you're interested.

I've never really had any bad glitches with my V4. :) I'm sure it will be fine!

Music Star is awesome, and I'm not even interested in music, haha. So if you love music, you'll probably really enjoy the Music Star! You can form bands, perform concerts, win music awards, and collect musical instruments. It can be a bit of a challenge but it's plenty of fun.

It's up to you to decide, but I'd go for the V6 if I were you. ^_^ They're also usually cheaper than most other connections.

I've never really had any bad glitches with my V4. :) I'm sure it will be fine!

Music Star is awesome, and I'm not even interested in music, haha. So if you love music, you'll probably really enjoy the Music Star! You can form bands, perform concerts, win music awards, and collect musical instruments. It can be a bit of a challenge but it's plenty of fun.

It's up to you to decide, but I'd go for the V6 if I were you. ^_^ They're also usually cheaper than most other connections.
I've always been a music fanatic. 12,000+ songs in my iTunes last I checked. I actually went ahead the other day and ordered a $19.99 "Rock City" V6 off Amazon, so I'll be running that. I'm also keeping an eye out for a V5.5 too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back