matchmaker in tamagotchi connection v1

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mgcursed

Reaction score
Help me please! Matchmaker dont come to my character even at the age of 8... What might I do?

Set the clock to one of the matchmaker times to see if your character is able to meet her.

Maybe you've been pausing it around the times you'd meet. I suggest setting it to 10:29 and waiting one minute.

If, before this point, you have changed the time a lot on your tamagotchi (eg. to wake it up earlier), your character may have artificially aged. In this case, the matchmaker will not come. If setting it to the matchmaker visit times does not work, let your tamagotchi age naturally for another day or two.

If, before this point, you have changed the time a lot on your tamagotchi (eg. to wake it up earlier), your character may have artificially aged. In this case, the matchmaker will not come. If setting it to the matchmaker visit times does not work, let your tamagotchi age naturally for another day or two.
The Connection ages like that? I thought that was just the vintage and Japanese models.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back