Which TMGC Santa and Reindeer is your favorite?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Who's your favorite reindeer?

• Rednosetchi

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Greennosetchi

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bluenosetchi

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Yellownosetchi

Votes: 1 14.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eternal Mametchi Fan

Reaction score
Who's your favorite Tamagotchi Santa and Reindeer?

Red (Santaclautchi and Rednosetchi) / Tamagotchi Town Santa

chara_115.jpg

chara_116.jpg

Green (Santagreentchi and Greennosetchi) / Summer Santa

11vi043.jpg

Blue (Santabluetchi and Bluenosetchi) / Dream Town Santa

chara_225.jpg

chara_226.jpg

Yellow (Santayellowtchi and Yellownosetchi) / DoriTamaTown Santa

chara_246.jpg

(You can see Yellownosetchi in the image in this topic: https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/topic/190844-new-human-girls-coming-to-the-tamagotchi-anime/ )

I like the original Red duo, but I personally adore the yellow duo! I like how Santayellowtchi is much younger than the other santas; he has a higher pitched voice and he wears a fake beard (which keeps falling off, lol). Yellownosetchi is super adorable with his yellow beanie and pink cheeks <3 Plus yellow is my favorite color, lol.

I don't really like the design of the Blue Santa but Bluenosetchi's antlers are cool. :)

Who are your favorites?

I'm gonna have to say the blue ones. Bluenosetchi is freaking adorable! Same with Santabluetchi.

Too bad nobody likes Santagreentchi yet XD I don't like them much... they seem evil to me for some reason because they were at the Bad Cafe, lol. Plus Santagreentchi lied to Mametchi and the others... he must be on Santaclautchi's naughty list 8)

I like Santagreentchi the most, I don't even like summer but he is the cutest to me lol

As for the deers I think I'll choose Rednosetchi, I like the red nose over the other ones, even though I love Yellownosetchi's design too, that cutie hat :D

I don't like Santabluetchi much either, but I agree Blueosetchi has cool anttlers :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back