New Tamagotchi Character Thread

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eternal Mametchi Fan

Reaction score
This is a thread for announcing new, canon, Tamagotchi franchise characters from the virtual pets, merchandise, or particularly, the anime. We can share our thoughts on the new characters. :)

New character! Himebaratchi:

1418896648627.jpg

1418896660755.jpg

Great to see a new character in GO-GO Tamagotchi! I really love her design, but her eyes aren't very creative; I do like how they are pink, though. I don't think we've had a character with pink eyes before.

Himebaratchi will debut in next week's Tamagotchi episode, airing on the 25th of December. She is a princess from a faraway land and is the love interest of Wagassiertchi.

Hime means princess and Bara means rose. She looks a bit like Rosetchi, don't you think?

I hope she becomes a somewhat significant character instead of debuting in just one episode. :)

Tehetchi has pink eyes ;)

She looks cute and she looks like Miraitchi (but with pink eyes) in a rose costume imo but she looks cute but Miraitchi's whole thing is Roses as well ;c eh Ima be honest she looks like a wannabe of Miraitchi tbh imo

I think she might appear in a few episodes idk maybe minor character o:

I like the character but I think she's in a way a wannabe oops pls guys don't kill me

Tehetchi has pink eyes ;)

She looks cute and she looks like Miraitchi (but with pink eyes) in a rose costume imo but she looks cute but Miraitchi's whole thing is Roses as well ;c eh Ima be honest she looks like a wannabe of Miraitchi tbh imo

I think she might appear in a few episodes idk maybe minor character o:

I like the character but I think she's in a way a wannabe oops pls guys don't kill me
Oh I forgot about Tehetchi XD

I also forgot about Miraitchi and tbh she does look like a cross between Miraitchi and Rosetchi ouo; But oh well, her rose is different than Miraitchi's

And later in the future they will start making more female main characters...

"New" Character: Momotchi

Yes, I'm sure most of us already know Momotchi. She first appeared as a background character in the second Tamagotchi movie, and has been a background character ever since then. Despite this, she ranked very well on the 15th Anniversary version poll. Perhaps her popularity on this version is what led Bandai to finally give her a speaking roll in the latest Tamagotchi episode!

chara_249.jpg

"New" character: Konenetchi

chara_250.jpg

This GO-GO Tamagotchi! character was recently added to the Tamagotchi Channel character list, even though she has existed for several weeks. She is best friends with Lovesoratchi and Tsuyotchi.

Also: new character coming soon?

new_anime_1.jpg

In one of the circles you can see a character with long pink hair who looks a bit like Dazzlitchi.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back