Hello...so I have a dumb question.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Melipuffles

Reaction score
Hi, I'm new here, nice to meet you all! So, I've had tamagotchis in the past, but mostly as a kid.
I recently got a Tamagotchi 4U, and am curious...today my adult Tama asked me a question, which had two options to select. (I can not read Japanese, but I read the English menu guide, so I've got a basic idea of most things. >_<)
So, I selected the top option, and my tamagotchi packed his bags, his rubber ducky, all his belongings, said a very long and lengthy goodbye, cried a bunch, then wiped away his tears, waved, and left me with a new egg.

What exactly happened? I know he moved out but was he supposed to move out, or did I do something wrong? He seemed pretty happy.
I'm guessing the option was to tell him to stay or not? I'm not sure.

Welcome to TamaTalk! :tarakotchi:

It's a new option on the 4U. Ten days after being an adult, the character will tell you that they want to explore the world and learn new things, so basically they will ask you if you want to "let them go".

First option is yes, then second is no. Looks like you chose to let them travel so they left and gave you a new egg. It's another way of moving on to the second generation (other than the usual marriage).

If you said no, they will ask you again every ten days (according to the guide book).

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to TamaTalk! :tarakotchi:

It's a new option on the 4U. Ten days after being an adult, the character will tell you that they want to explore the world and learn new things, so basically they will ask you if you want to "let them go".

First option is yes, then second is no. Looks like you chose to let them travel so they left and gave you a new egg. It's another way of moving on to the second generation (other than the usual marriage).

If you said no, they will ask you again every ten days (according to the guide book).

Ah! Thank you so much, I'm glad to know I didn't make a mistake somewhere. I'm a little sad that I let him go, but I have a cute Pannacotchi now. She's adorable. ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back