Do you display your collection?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

chitchi

Reaction score
I find Tamagotchi to be sort of difficult to display. I have mine in a box under my bed right now, but I would love to be able to have an attractive display for them!

Does anyone else have a display?

I recently bought some glass jars with metal lids. Decent size, but skinny. I have all my tamas displayed in three of them. I need more for my other pets to be displayed too. Atleast the jars don't cost much. Bonus, I put some G3 MLP on the top because it makes them look more designed. You could do a ton of thigns wi the jars too.

I just stick them on a book shelf. :) This is better for in-package Tamagotchis, but you can make special stands for your loose Tamagotchis to stand up and be on display.

I wish I could but I don't think I have the skills to display mine in a way that would be aesthetically pleasing, considering the size. :p I have my collection, mostly items in-package, organized into different storage bins. I separated them into different groups for ease of access: vintage, post-2004, non-Tamagotchi pets, and accessories (figures, cases, pierces, etc.). They're all stored in the office upstairs. Once in a while, I'll bring it all out and take a collection picture/video.

We have a floor safe, and all my tamas stay there, inside their individual small cases inside of larger totes. I only have the one(s) I'm running out on display.

I have a high-up wall-of-shelf in my room, and I lie my tamas on that. I've also screwed a few nails into the wall (ouch :) ) in a sort of W-shape, so I hang the tamagotchis that still have chains on the nails and keep the rest on the shelf. The ones on the shelf are really un-viewable, though, unless you stand on my bed to look over at them. My displaying skills aren't very satisfactory. :p

I have a wall display with a glass door on it. Some acrylic challenge coin stands work well for the non-color tamas that are thin enough. A tiny bit of modeling clay could work for a balancing stand for the others.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back