What is your Christmas miracle this year?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

YURIA★CHARMAINE

Reaction score
Christmas is right around the corner, and I'm sure there is at least one thing we are all excited for. I want to know, what is your Christmas miracle this year? In other words, why you're most excited for Christmas. In my case, my christmas miracle is that I am getting many new Tamagotchis I have wanted for a very long time. Such as an iD L English, an Osutchi to go with my Mesutchi, a Uratama (which alone is enough to make for the perfect Christmas gift any year), a Hanerutchi Keitai and more!

How about you? What are excited for most about Christmas 2014?

I'm excited to see what my SO got me for Christmas, and for him to open the gift I got him. :) I don't know what my parents got me, but I'm looking forward to that too! Also, it isn't arriving until after New Year's, but I'm excited for the 4U I just ordered!

my mom ordered me a 4U and gave me the tracking for it so i have that updating on my phone. i'm also getting a charm strap for it and then I'm excited for the money I'm going to get bc I'm going to buy a infrared adapter and patch one of my p's to english!

I'm getting a New 3DS along with Super Smash Brothers and maybe Alpha Sapphire. Also a Wacom Pen and Touch drawing tablet :D

A PHYSICAL COPY of this game :D

Tomodachi_Collection_Cover.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
My mum is drawing me an art of my favourite Fire Emblem: Awakening pairing, despite not knowing anything about the game (she's using pictures from the internet for reference)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back